Chapter 13

Kaylani

Waking up on the couch isn't the best thing ever. Somebody was burning food, their was screams from the Tv, laughter and more. I wanted to yelled but didn't . I felt being pick up in fimilar arms, Duke's. "Morning, Now put my down." I said.

"No, because then your going to complian about something and won't stop until I actually put you down."

"Awh I make you annoyed! Huh? Like right now? What if I ask your alot of questions? Will that make you annoyed? Actually me being here is just annoying? Right? Wait no, Duk-" Duke covered my mouth.

"Like right now. If your going to be a smartass, 1st be smart other wise your just an ass." He said placing me on the bed. I stared at him. "What I hurt the babies feelings?" He asked jokingly.

"I would slap you, but that will be animal abuse." I said waking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom walking back out, a outfit laid on the bed.

"Animal Abuse? Really?" Duke asked coming out his closest shirtless

"An Ass? What are you calling me a Dumbass instead of a smartass?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"Yes, Kind of." He said hovering over me.

"Ugh, I hate you! You.."  You sexy motherfucker...

"I'm what Kaylani?" He asked queitly. I kept my shut. "Something good, to good to say?" I didn't answer. He kissed my neck softly.

"Not now.." I said quietly. He kissed the my cheek next.

"Ok right, so later?" He asked.

"Nah, I only do it with actual people not animals." I said.

"So your not a virgin when I met you was." He said know he was going to win.

"Shut up. And it's not your concern." I said crossing my arms.

"Of course. You can put on those cloths, the smallest I got still probably to big on your short ass." He said.

"Probably, but I'm not short your just tall." I said.

"right, your the height of a 13 years old. You 5'4 shorty. Just go get ready, I know you wanna win this conversation but you can't, just accept defeat." He said and walked away.

"You walked away! Ha, I win loser!" I yelled.

"Beleive in what you wish! You know I still I won, Lil Kay" He said. (Ahem Lil tay- "Youngest flexer of the century" June 5th 2018) .

I went in the bathroom and showered, getting change, I almost forgot I was on my fucking period, I groaned sitting down in the shower. My hair got wet which isn't what I wanted. I swear fuck my period, fuck having breast, fucking having kids, Just make having a period a option! I'm not even good with kids and breast aren't a big thing. I shook of thoughts and continued my day, These cramps, aren't how they was before, I get the more after and their worse.

A/N: Since I post 2 chapters yesterday I posted a shorter chapter today. So next chapter will be friday.