Chapter 27

Kaylani

    "You know you have to stay calm. And try not to cuss out everyone."  Caleb stated. "Because knowing you. You will cuss out, Savannah, Jen, her lawyers, The judge, jury and the crowd." He added. I scoffed. "You know it Kaylani we all do." He said parking. I was about to get out when he grabbed my arms. "For real Kaylani. And also go easy on your love." He said.

'My wha-" I paused as I seen Duke get out his car, I looked back at Elijah. "Shut up."  I said, He let go of my arms as we got out our cars.

We all stood on the platform, "Are we just going to stand here?" Kaestle asked, all eyes went on me. My hands clenched (Made a fist)  and released, many times.

"Breathe." Duke said placing his hands on my shoulder. I gasped when he had placed his hands on my shoulder. "Just because I'm whatever I am right now, Doesn't mean I want you to go punch Sav in her face." He chuckled. "Just Breathe." He said.

I followed his instructions, releasing my hands from this fist they was once him. "Thank you." I said. Dukes hands slipped from my soulders to his sides. Now let's kill a bi-. Not that. "Let go in?" I asked.

Me and Caleb opened the door's as we walked inside, all eyes was on us. Yup, the party just arrived. (Ooo I had too..and it ryhme soo)

But Angel messed up our 'We are the party' walk by running towards out father.

"Daddy!" She squealed.

"Thanks god ruining our walk Angel." I muttered as Savannah and Her sister Jen walked up to us.

"Have you heard your father is testifying against me!" She complained.

"Have you heard that I planned this?" I asked.  She looked at me in shock.

"Why would you do this to your own mother?" She asked quite loudly gaining everyone attention.

"My mother quite a title to put to your self. Did you know that I'm actually Clairs child? I don't know what happened to your child, probably ran away from your uglyness." I said. She gasped as I walked towards my father.

"You'll regret this! You all will." She yelled at us.

I flipped her off. "That's what they all say. You and your sister will lose, Have fun in prison babyy."  I said stopping in front of my father.

"Your something Kaylani, You really are." He said patting shoulder.

"Once again they all say that." I chuckled, Looking up at the judge, Elijah put a hand on my shoulder, mostly telling me not to do it. "Don't judges have those white powered wigs?" I asked Elijah quitely.

He chuckled. "This is real life, not a cartooon. You're childish."  He said.

We was taken to a room, as we talked about our plan. We had 30 minutes.

~~~

"I'm not doing that. Speaking in front of people so I can studder?!" I mentioned.

"We said this once and I'll say it again, You have no choice. If we want this to go smoothy you have to Kaylani. We been telling telling you that since we started." Liam groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "Cmon Kaylani, its going to be worth it." Caleb said.

"Yea if making a fool out my self is going to be part of it." I added.

"You came in like you was the baddest bitch around and at that its a court house and they way you came in was impressive, you walked in like you owned the place, Kay." My father added to my statement.

"Still not doing it." I stated.

Everyone sighed at my stubborness. "If your not doing it, I'm not." Duke said.

"But-" I started, I knew what he was doing, They need my help proving that my father didn't do any wrong, I need Dukes help."Ughh Fine." I said.

"While speaking just close your eyes." Duke said as everyone left out the room but me and him. "We got 2 minutes, we shou-"

"I miss you." I said stopping him mid-sentence I said it quitely but he surely heard me.

He looked away from me and to the door, as he stood up. "We can talk afterwards. Let's get the wieght off of your shoulder 1st." Duke said holding his hand out to me."I missed your childish-ass anyways." Duke said chuckling.

I took his hands, but before we went out I stopped him. "I'm sorry." I kept repeating.

"It's fine, We can talk afterwards. Right now isn't the time." He said as we walked out.

I nodded as we headed up stairs to our area.

~~~

1st up was Savannah and My father as they spoke.

"Savannah here has abused, My daughter Angel and My son Caleb. I had her taken to a mental hospital years, ago when she started abusing Caleb. They said she was fine, but yet I took away from our kids, living them with Clair. I had her taken to another mental hospital where she got treatment for years, she had Angel for the frist 5 years she was fine, but she secertly abused angel while I was at work." My father said.

"Not true, He abused Angel, I never laid a hand on Caleb or Angel. He had me taken to a mental hospital to get over what I saw." Savannah said.

"complete bullshit." I muttered. Duke shook his head at me.

"Caleb, Angel." The judge said. "Mark, Savannah have a seat." He said.

Caleb and Angel now stood.

"Did she or did she not abuse you?" He asked.

"It was years ago, but yet I can remeber getting hit sometimes."  Caleb said. "Angel, have been abused recently have brusies to prove it." Caleb said.

Angel didn't say a thing but squeezed my hand, I looked up at her she was looking at Savannah who was glaring at her. "Stop fucking glaring at her." I said towards Savannah who looked away.

After yells, screams, Facts was stated my father was free, Savannah arrested for abuse for 9 years and was taken to a more secure hospital. Jen was arrested for giving false information for 3 years. My father was charge for child abandonment, since he didn't  'give us up correctly'.

My mom screams scared me. "I loved you as my own Kaylani! I raised as my own! I couldn't control what I've done! I loved you Kaylani I loved you, I missed the living hell out of you." Mom my cried out.

I held in my tears, as I walked up to her she was being held by 2 cops, and handcuffed. "You many not have phsically hurt me Savannah, But you mentally hurt me. I don't even know how my own emotions works..I can tell when I'm disappointed, Sad and Angry. But I don't know what it's like to like or love someone since I was never loved by my own parents the left a long time ago. I won't forgive, You or Clair nor will I forgive Mark. But still will show respect to them as my parents after all. But you? Your a Stepmother, A one that really messed me up." I said and took a step back. "You took my love. And know I don't even know how to feel about somebody." I said looking up at Duke. "I don't know what it feels like to like somebody, sense I haven't. Never had." I said wiping a stray tear and ran out the door before anybody can talk me out of it.

A/N: I may or may not post the last chapter today, I might since I have nothing to do, but yea. I kinda feel bad for Savannah but likee..I shouldn't.