𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 || 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

⚠️ warning ⚠️ : contains sexual, 18+ content

A/N : ahaha ALSO, THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS! that is absolutely inSANE. anyways, i'll be doing requests after this :D

sorry in advanced if there are any grammar errors. i dont proofread B)

———————————————————————

"Come on Suna, let me see!" you whine, Suna's hands covering your eyes.

You both had been walking for about 5 minutes now, and finally you made it where Suna said he was taking you.

"Alright, alright," said Suna, lowering his hands from your eyes.

As your eyes slowly adjusted to the light again, you saw in front of you a plain white blanket laid on the grass, with a basket containing two bottles of champagne and fruit. The sun was just setting which made things that much better

"Ahem. So, d-do you like it?" Suna stutters.

You turn around to face Suna and pull his face to yours, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"It's beautiful," you reply, smiling.

Suna grabs ahold of your hand and walks over to the picnic blanket. Taking your shoes off, you both sit down on the blanket, staring at the sunset.

"So, wanna pop the champagne?" Suna suggests, placing a hand on your leg.

"Hell yes."

Suna then grabs a bottle of champagne from from the basket, as well as two thin glass cups. He starts to unwrap the foil surrounding the cork as you watch him. After all the foil comes off, he then untwists the cork, some of the champagne exploding out in the other direction.

You laugh, grabbing one of the glasses and holding it up. Suna then starts to pour the liquid into your glass, then his own.

"Is it just me, or do you look even more beautiful today?" Suna compliments.

You lightly blush. "As if I don't look amazingly beautiful everyday."

Suna giggles at your confidence.

You both then cheers your champagne glasses, and take a few sips. Suna then plasses his glass down and reaches into the basket yet again. This time, he pulls out a bowl full of strawberries.

"STRAWBERRIES?! YAY!" you scream will excitement. Suna always remembered how much you loved strawberries (LMFAO IM SORRY IF YOU ACTUALLY DONT)

He opens the plastic lid and you immediately grab one, shoving it down your mouth.

"Mmm. Delicious as always," you say with a feeling of ectasy.

Suna then grabs one as well, taking a bite into the juicy fruit.

An hour or so later...

It's now much later at night, the stars in the night sky glowing brighter by the second. Both of you lay on your backs next to one another, staring at the sky.

You then lift your arm up, pointing at a constellation.

"That one sort of looks like a fox," you giggle.

"More like a deformed one. It doesn't even have legs." says Suna.

"It's still cute!"

Suna then lifts his arm up, pointing at a different constellation.

"See that?" he says.

"Is that a- heart?" you say, guessing.

"Not what I was originally thinking, but I see it now too. It's gorgeous isn't it-?" Suna says, turning his body sideways, to you. You then turn your head to face his.