Chapter-3

It was two in the morning and everyone in the Gryffindor dormitory were sleeping peacefully, it didn't last more than five minutes when someone screamed in agony like someone was using Crusiatus curse on them.

Suddenly a pair of hazel brown and green eyes wide open and start looking everywhere to find who on Earth was screaming. It was Sirius Black who was screaming. James Potter and Remus Lupin got worried for his friend and walk towards Sirius's bed.

"Sirius wake up. Wake up Sirius. You are only having a nightmare", James said worriedly while Shaking Sirius to wake him up.
All of sudden pair of beautiful grey eyes wide open. His body was white and cold. River of sweat was streaming down his pale white cold body.

Are you okay? Do you want water?",asked James worriedly.

"Yes water" said Sirius coldly.

Remus handed a glass full of water. After drinking two glasses of water Sirius Black was now in his normal state.

"Now please tell me what you were watching in your dreams", James asked calmly. As expected, James asked the question but Sirius didn't want to answer this question, that he saw that his mother is using illegal Crusiatus curse on him for being sorted into Gryffindor. "Uhh nothing, that was just a umm....sort of bad dream that I have forgotten" Sirius lied. James narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything. He patted on Sirius's shoulders and he went to sleep.

"Sirius eat this. You'll feel better." Remus handed a piece of dark chocolate on Sirius palm.

"Sorry mate but I don't like dark chocolates" Sirius apologize.

"These are my handmade chocolates, no one can say no to my chocolates. I am sure you will ask for another piece." Said Remus with a sweet smile on his scarred face.

Remus was right. Sirius ate two piles of handmade chocolates, James also joined him. The trio talked for some time and they went to complete his sleep.

Next day Sirius was late for his breakfast because he take two hours in shower, not to mention that he and James wake up late also. They have to deal with another problem was to find the great hall and to find their classrooms.

Finally with the help of a fifty year Hufflepuff they find their way to the great hall. Sirius, James and Remus walk towards the Gryffindor table. Sirius sat on the table beside a Mousy hair boy. Suddenly someone called Sirius's name.
It was Andromeda. She was Sirius's favourite cousin, not to mention pure blood thirsty Bellatrix and Narcissa.

"Good morning Sirius, I hope you are really happy" She exclaimed.

Sirius just smile in response.

"The sorting hat didn't gave me a choice otherwise I'll choose huffl-" she could complete her sentence because she was cut by Narcissa who just came.

"Choose Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin. Am I right Andy? Yes I know, so that you can join your filthy mudblood boyfriend Ronks", said Narcissa hotly.

"Well Cissy, look this is my personal life. So keep your leg out of people's business and he is TONKS NOT RONKS. Now don't you dare to insult Ted infront of me like this" Andy said hotly.

"WHAT THAT FILTHY MUDBLOOD TONKS HAVE DONE TO YOU. BELLA IS RIGHT, I THINK HE CONFUNDED YOU OR-

"GO AWAY FROM HERE NARCISSA!", Sirius roared.

Now everyone in the great hall was staring the Gryffindor table.

"Now I have to take permission from a blood-traitor huhh?" She sneered.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING TO SIRIUS YOU PURE-BLOOD FREAK BITCH!!!" James roared.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! DON'T YOUR FILTHY BLOOD TRAITOR DADDY TEACH YOU HOW TO TALK HUHH? AREN'T YOU THE POTTER SPAWN?" Narcissa yelled.