Chapter-2

EDITED
------------------

------------------

The door open at once. A tall woman with black hair in ruby-red robes was standing there. Her face was Stern and she was holding a roll of parchment.

"Good evening, professor McGonagall'', said Hagrid.
''Good evening Hagrid'', said professor McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall pulled the door wide, then they started following her. They walked through the entrance hall and across the flagged stone floor. Finally she stopped, and

"Welcome to Hogwarts. The start-of-term banquet will be begin shortly, in a few moments you all have to pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats in the great hall , you all must be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is very important ceremony, there are four house's.

They are- Gryffindore, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. While you all are hear your house will be like your family, your triumphs will earn you points but if you done anything inappropriate, you'll loose your points. At the end of the year the house with higher points get the house cup and I am the head of the gryffindore house."

When she finally stopped speaking many students start whispering with each other. The dirty black haired boy was saying to Lily Evans that, "see we reached Hogwarts Lily now you forget your sister for a while and be happy lily, it will be better that you get sorted in Slytherin-

"Slytherin? Who wanted to be in Slytherin?? If I get sorted into Slytherin, I'll definitely run away from Hogwarts" said the black haired boy James Potter.

"What about you Sirius"?? James asked.
"Have you forgot, I've told you in the train", replied Sirius.

MERLIN's PANTS SIRIUS!!! James scream.

"Don't worry James, you will find me somewhere else tonight. Where you are heading if someone give you a choice?", Asked Sirius.

James lifted an invisible sword.

"Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!' Like my dad." Said James.

The dirty black haired boy slowly whispered something like ''uhh showoff".

But unfortunately James heard that and said "what is your problem?".
The black haired boy opened his mouth to say something, but Lily interrupped in between and said, "don't talk to these boys and let's go from here Sev".

"Ooooooooo....." James and Sirius both screamed together.

James tried to knock him down but he failed.

"See ya later Snivellus and you too sweetheart". James chuckled after saying that.

Lily stare him furiously.

Professor McGonagall was back and asked them to form a line and follow her.

Sirius stand behind a short boy with mousy brown hair and James was behind him and Remus was behind James. They passed the chamber, across the hall, and through a pair of double doors into the great hall.

When professor McGonagall stopped she gently pushed a tall door. Sirius know what place was that. It was the great hall. It was lit by thousands and thousands of candle that were floating in midair over four long tables, where the rest of the students were sitting. These tables were laid with glittering golden plates and goblets. At the top of the hall was another long table where the teachers were sitting.

Professor McGonagall take them inside the hall and asked them to came to a halt in a line facing the other students, with the teachers behind us.

Hundreds of faces were staring them, Sirius saw his third cousin Andromeda she was staring the Hufflepuff table. Sirius found this wierd and was wondering why she was staring the Hufflepuff table and Narcissa was clunging to a boy like leech, Sirius knew that boy. He meet him at several deadly boring family gatherings. His eyes were grey in colour, he was pale looking boy and his hair were white-blond. He was the prefect of Slytherin house Narcissa was a prefect too.