♠️👒Cover up on a Bad Hair Day👒♠️

Hi! This is PurpleStarz_101 with you here. If you'd read the title, you might have seen what this is going to be about . . . bad hair days! 

 Even Repunzel has had days where her bangs must have been annoying her. Let's see how to fix those bad hair days!

1) JUST GOT ELECTROCUTED; BEDHEAD

Everyone has had that morning when they oversleep or hit snooze one too many times. The "Just-got-electrocuted" look might not look great, but the solution is easy: a braid.  Braids look better in messed hair, and they hold better that way, too. 

2) HORNS; UNRULY/TOO SMALL BANGS

 You know those times when you bangs are too small, or you just have those small locks that are too short to put behind your ear? No matter how many time you put the lock  of hair being your ear, it just doesn't stay, and it can get pretty annoying! A solution to that is: accessories. Grab some bobby pins and do a cross design or twist the small locks back and hide it underneath your hair. 

   Another tip is that you can also just quickly curl the small parts if you want; and mainly if you can. If your front strands are pretty small, then please don't attempt curling them with a curling iron because you might burn yourself. Instead, finger coiling works greatly too. 

3) PAPER BARBIE; FLAT HAIR

You can try a curling iron at the ends, because that definitely adds volume. But if you want some volume at the top part of your hair, you can do this: flip your hair upside upside down, and brush through your hair a bit. When you flip it back, you can see a difference!

   Another solution is to flip you hair upsidedown like the first one, but this time you can blow dry the roots of your hair a bit with that hot air, which'll add some life back to your hair.  

4) A WILD RIDE; BUMPY PONYTAIL

For me, this is the most annoying. A ponytail is the most basic hairstyle, so I quickly go to do it . . . and then that huge unruly bump just won't go away. Does this sound familiar? A solution to fix the bump is: to wet it out or to apply heat

   Another solution, if you are running low on time is: the double ponytail.     What you have to do is this: leave the top section out while gathering the rest of your hair into a pony tail and securing it into an elastic. Then add in the top section you left off to the rest of the pony, and secure it with another elastic. By doing this, you can get the perfect pony in the back as well as the front because you don't have to do both parts at once. You also get a bit of volume on top. 

5) MESSY, UNTAMED HAIR

There's nothing better than a nice, loose bun. If you wear something light or pastel in colour, or something simple like white jeans and a loose pastel shirt with this hair style, it will give a casual, homely feel with a friendly and approachable look. Dark clothing with hairstyle will give more of a dominating, sleek but less friendly look, but it depends on your taste too. 

Here are some ideas of what you could do, like I'd mentioned above!