Facetime

A/N

Sorry, it's been a while since I updated. :( Hope you like the chapter.

Liam's POV:

"Dada look at my new car! Do you like it? It has purple stripes and green wheels!" Bear yelled through facetime.

"Wow, Bear. It's really cool. I like the red windows." I said forgetting all about what I was just thinking about.

"Bear-boo it's time for lunch say bye to Dada," Cheryl said as she walked into Bear's playroom.

"But Mom! Why can't Daddy have lunch with us? Please, please, please." Bear begged. I sighed Bear tried this every time we facetimed. Cheryl has always been strict about what goes on during our facetimes.

"Bear buddy, Daddy has to go he has some work to do. We can talk tomorrow and you can show me the rest of your cool cars! That sounds fun doesn't it?" 

"Are you going to sing songs Daddy? I love your songs. They're fun to dance to!" Bear jumped up and started to show off his dance moves. For a three-year-old, he had some good dance moves.

"Thanks, buddy. Now Daddy has to go but I love you so much. See you tomorrow." 

"I love you too Daddy," Bear said as he ran out of his playroom.

"Bye Cheryl," I said as Cheryl walked over to the facetime.

"Bye Liam," Cheryl said rolling her eyes and ending the facetime.

I sighed. I hated when these facetimes ended. I never get to see my son very much. Usually, Myah is here to cheer me up but she is away visiting her family in America. I don't have that many friends in London because whenever I used to be in London I was with the rest of One Direction. I missed those boys.

As if someone was reading my mind, my phone started to ring. I looked and believe it or not Simon {insert mean name here} Cowell was calling. Why the hell was he calling me?

"Hello?"

"Liam Payne! It's been a while, hasn't it? I think the last time I saw you was when you performed on the X factor."

"Cut the small talk, Simon. What do you want?"

"Ah, always so serious Liam. Well, you are right. I am not just calling to catch up. I am getting One Direction back together."

"W-what?"

"You heard me. I-am-getting-One-Direction-back-together. And before you say anything 3 members have already agreed."

"Simon you don't have to say '3 members' I know that means Harry, Niall, and Louis." I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't it ever be easy with him!

"Yeah, sure I don't know why I said that. Well, will you come back with everyone else?"

"Well, I guess if everyone else has already agreed I have to. I mean I can't just leave the rest of the boys hanging."

"PERFECT! Everything is working out. Modest will send an email later to you this week with the rest of the details."

"Bye Simon," I said and hung up.

I feel super jittery for some reason. One Direction is reuniting. I can't imagine how crazy the fans are going to be when they hear this. One Direction is reuniting. I have to repeat that in my head at least 10 times to make sure I am not dreaming, I also pinch myself just for good measure.

I can't wait to see the boys. But I can't help but feel like I forgot something. Oh well.

A/N

Sorry, it took so long to update. Didn't really know how to write this chapter but I think I finally figured out how to write it. Comment and vote if you liked it.

-Swiftwstyles