Chapter 11

Ava POV

The date night

I still can't believe that I am going on a date with Adrian. He texted me that he will pick me up at 6:30 but didn't tell me the place. Yesterday Ben called me to ask about the party. I told him everything and also about today's date. He told me to meet for lunch tomorrow as he has something to tell me.

I am wearing a black full sleeve dress that is a little below my knees and with a slit on the side. I styled my hair into a bun with a few loose strands in the front. I was just finished with my makeup when I heard the doorbell ring.

I go and open the door and it is Adrian standing there looking all hot and sexy in his suit. How does this man look so damn handsome every fucking time. It should be illegal.

"Hi Ava", he said smirking knowing very well that I was checking him out

"You look stunning", he said looking at me. He gave me a bouquet of beautiful red roses.

"Thanks", I was blushing so hard.

"Come in, let me just take care of this and we will leave". As he entered my apartment felt cramped. I quickly put the flowers in the vase with water in the kitchen and came back to the living room. He was looking around.

"Can you please tell me where are we going to", I asked him

"Patience Ava, you will know soon", he said smiling

"At least tell me if I am dressed appropriately for it", I said pointing my hand towards me.

"It's perfect", He said eyeing me up and down and licking his bottom lip. Such a small action from him had me all hot and bothered. I took my bag and locked the door. After that, we went down to his car. He opened the door for me and I sat in. He then came in and started the car. After 30 minutes we reached the place and of course, it was Kingston Hotel. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he just shrugged. This one was not the same hotel that I went to the party, but the outside is similar. He gives his keys to the valet and puts his hand on the small of my back. His touch is making my heart beat faster. I looked at him but he seemed not at all bothered.

We go in and the staff greets him. I see the restaurant to my right but we don't go there. Instead, Adrian took me to the elevator. I don't ask him anything. Maybe there is another restaurant on one of the floors. The elevator stops on the 25th floor and we get off it. After a little walk to the left, I saw a door. He opens the door and there is a beautiful terrace with a table in the middle inside a gazebo. The gazebo is decorated with flowers and lights. There are lights on either side of the path that leads to the gazebo from the door. Everything is so beautiful.

"Shall we?", he took out his hand.

"Yes", I said putting my hand in his. We both walked toward the table. He pulls out my chair and I sit saying thank you.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it. It's so beautiful and perfect", I said smiling. I just can't stop smiling.

"Glad you liked it", he said rubbing his neck. The waiter came and poured the champagne.

"I didn't know there is a place like this here", I said looking around.

"There isn't, it's special for special people like you", he said and I blushed. If this continues, I would be a tomato at the end of the night.

"How long have you been in New York?" he asked

"Born and raised in Brooklyn", I replied

"So, your parents still stay in Brooklyn?"

"Umm...., my parents died in an accident."