Part 4

Zhan is trying to solve a problem. He scratches his head. He looks at the clock. It is almost 12:30 am. He turns his head behind. Jianguo blinks twice and jumps down from bed and walks to Zhan's chair.
Zhan rolls his eyes "Don't disturb me, just sit there" and points his finger to the bed.
With a gloomy face, hanging the head low Jianguo jumps down from the window and climbs onto Yibo's lap.

Whereas Yibo is sitting beside Haikuan; yawning a little; playing video games.
Seeing on his lap Yibo hugs Jianguo and caresses the furs.
"Meaaaaw" Jianguo closes eyes.

Haikuan once looks at his brother and then Zhan and smiles a little.

Zhan is too much fucked up with that problem. He even doesn't want to know where Jianguo has went.

Yibo leans on the window. His and Jianguo's eyes are still stucked on Zhan.
At last around 2 am Yibo and that little creature closes their eyes.
But Yibo is still sitting there.

Half an hour ago Haikuan has gone to bed. He told his brother to go with him but that gremlin just said
"De dwith thi athone (Ge will be alone)"
After hearing this Kuan doesn't insist him anymore.

Finally at 2:30 am Zhan has completed  revising the syllabus. He stretches his arms, rubs his eyes, then looks at the window of the other house.

He wishes like his cat if he could jump out of window and went inside and hug Yibo tightly. But that's only a impossible wish.

Zhan sighs.

Zhan and Yibo are still child, those couple's love is far behind for their age. But any particular age isn't needed to feel the warmness of anyone's heart so Zhan. He can feel the love and warmness of Yibo towards him.
He knows that in morning he shouldn't scold him. Zhan was sad all the day.

Zhan looks at the night sky. Stars are twinkling.
"Just wait Bo-di, once my exam is over, I will stargaze with you, with your favorite icecream" He whispers.

Zhan leans on the window too. He could easily go to bed to sleep but he didn't. Sitting there he too closes his eyes.
"Good night Bo-di, good night Jianguo" saying this he closes his eyes and eventually drowns into sleep.

At 3 am Haikuan gets up and carry Yibo to bed and covers him with blanket.
He looks at Zhan. Zhan is shivering due to cold breeze coming from the window.
Kuan rolls a paper and throws at Zhan.
"Cheng, don't" Saying this Zhan opens his eyes once.
"Idiot, just close the window and sleep on bed" Kuan tells Zhan.

"Where is.. " Zhan just going to ask about Yibo. Haikuan answers "I have already lied your soulmate down, so just go to sleep, otherwise you will catch cold and all of the hardwork will be in vain" And while grinning closes the window and sleeps by hugging his brother.
Jianguo sleeps between them.

Zhan too closes the window and sleeps.

To be continued...