Part 5

After 2 days...

Zhan's exam is almost over. Just some assignment submission is due. He hasn't met with Yibo for almost 5 days.

Cheng and Li has nothing to do, so they are playing with Yibo and Haikuan in Zhan's house.
Yibo recalls something and goes inside.
He peeks into Zhan's room. He is afraid of Zhan's scold. So doesn't want to disturb him.
Zhan feels the presence of the other person outside of the room.

"Just come in" He tells.
Yibo runs towards Zhan and hugs his waist and rubs his nose to Zhan's body. He was craving for this warm.

"What do you want?" Zhan asks without moving his gaze from the piled up assignments.
Yibo grins.

"Just wait a bit, after dinner we will stargaze" Zhan says again.

Yibo is very happy, he kisses on Zhan's one cheek and then runs other side and kiss on other one and goes back to play.

Zhan smirks. He knows how much he scolds this little creature, it wouldn't be mad on him.

After dinner Zhan tells Yibo to take permission from his mom. But Yibo is afraid. So Zhan takes him and goes to Yibo's mom.

"Auntie, auntie" Zhan calls her.

"Oh Zhan, you are here? Do you want anything? Yibo irritated you again, right? That brat!"

Zhan chuckles and waves his both hands "no, no, I just want to ask you that can he sleep with me?"

Yibo's mom laughs, "oh, he is afraid to ask me. Ok ok, no problem but.."

Haikuan suddenly jumps with joy "then I will enjoy the whole bed"

Yibo was hiding behind Zhan. He comes out and rounds his eyes to his brother.

"But Zhan, best of luck for... " Haikuan is cut by his mother.

"Kuan, don't tease your brother. And Zhan he often pees at night. So take a spare clothes."

"Mom, thai thont (mom, I won't)" Yibo is embarrassed. His both cheeks are red like tomato.

"Just, keep this for emergency" Ignoring her son's pleading she hand over some clean clothes to Zhan.

"Thai therioththy thont (i seriously won't)" Yibo whispers.

"If you do, I will kick you out from my bed" Zhan whispers too. But those two are audible enough to each other.

At 11 pm...

Zhan is organising all the assignments. Yibo calls him "De, the things tho( Ge, let's go)"

"Ok, just give a minute and your chocolate icecream is inside refrigerator. Take it out"
Yibo nods and runs to follow the order.

They are at terrace. The whole neighborhood is sleeping. Zhan's mom has arranged everything for them. Zhan asked Cheng, Li and Kuan to join them but they were too tired. But Jianguo is with them.

Yibo and Zhan already have eaten two bars of icecream.
Yibo yawns.
"Bo di, if you gonna sleep then go to bathroom and clear yourself"

"No de, thai thont neeth thath ( no ge, I don't need that" Yibo assures.

"Ok then" Zhan pulls over the blanket and cuddles with Yibo and staring at the sky fells asleep.

It is around 2am..

Zhan feels something under him.
He touches his bed. It is wet. He cups his face between his two palms.

"Oh good Yiboooooooo, I will kill you" He screams.
But he has to change the bedsheet. So he calls Yibo to wake up but that doesn't work. So he sits him up and makes him lean at a wall, changes the bedsheet and other things at first then changes Yibo's clothes and lies down.

He sighs "The night is really very long.. " And turns and sleeps again by hugging Yibo from behind.

                          The End