Car lovin' (M)

Madison yawned, she sat on the copilot seat while your driving. The couple were on their way back to their apartment after spending the whole day visiting your parents. It took one hour and thirty minutes of driving.

"Wake me up when we get there."

"Nooo, won't you keep me accompanied?" You whined, eyebrows frowning as you watched your girlfriend get a comfortable position to take a nap.

"Nope I'm too tired." Madison teased.

"I'm sleepy too." You pouted. "Why am I the one who has to drive everytime?"

"Cause I'm a princess and princesses deserve to be driven around." Madison opened her eyes breaking out a smile looking at how the you narrowed your eyes.

"You're so cute when you're grumpy!" Madison cheered giving you a small kiss on your cheek.

"But seriously, if you sleep I'm gonna get some highway hypnosis! Don't sleep baby, please?"

"Okay, okay. What do you want me to talk about?"

You grinned while your eyes was still on the road. "I don't know. Anything! Did you have fun today?"

"Yes, I did. I love your parents and they love me." She started to brag.

You nodded. There was no way to deny it, your parents really love Madison a lot, You get questioned a lot by them about when she's going to propose to her.

You looked to Madison's side, only to find Madison starting to take a nap. "Hey, you said you would keep me awake."

"Fine, I will keep you awake. Just keep your eyes on the road!" Madison pointed.

"How?"

Madison smiled. "I will think of something."

You didn't think too much of it and paid attention as her girlfriend told her random stories. While talking, Madison's hand rested on rested on your thigh and would softly stroke it.

"Eyes on the road, Babe." Madison remained her when she caught you staring. Now instead of petting Y/n's leg like before, both of Madison's hands were undoing the button to your jeans and unzipping them.

"Madison, what in the world are you trying to do?"

"You wanted to keep you awake!" Madison exclaimed as if she wasn't being obvious. "This should work."

You almost choked, gripping the wheel a little tighter, you would be crazy to reject a blowjob from your girlfriend but also you didn't want to die in a car crash yet.

You could imagine the newspapers, 'young couple dies during carsex'

You just gulped. "H-how am I going to focus on the road?"

"You want me to stop?"

There was a pause before you shook her head to deny, giving Madison a go to continue. Madison pulled out your hardening length from inside your pants. It was not fully erected yet but it probably won't take too long for it to be completely hard as Madison brushed her thumb on the tip, causing shivers run down your spine.

Y/n's jaw clenched fighting hard to keep her eyes on the road. Why did Madison have to be so good?

"I'm not gonna last..."

"Should I stop?" Madison said again, but her thumb didn't stop her repitive brush on the cock's head.

"I didn't say that! I... just, it's hard to focus!"

"Then stop whining."

"I'm not whining, I'm just.... fuck" Y/n leaned back, her hands still firmly holding the wheel, feeling how Madison stopped brushing the head and wrapped her hand around the shaft.