Couch fuck (M)

It was Friday night, meaning movie night and sleep overs at one of the friend's house, ever week they alternate, this week was Tatiana's turn.

All the friends sat around the living area all having a disignated place to sit comfortable. You and Madison took the mini couch that was directly infront of the tv.

The rest were seated on the longer couches on either side of the mini couch.

Madison laid in the couch covered with blanket resting her feet in your lap. Everyone attentively watched the movie except for one person, Y/n. Yes you, who was busy staring at Madison from time to time.

The tank top she was wearing with no bra underneath did not help, just distracted her more. Madison and the rest started laughing at a certain scene the problem for you was Madison's hands accidentally landed on your crotch.

Your arousal was now visible to the world, your boner rose rapidly but no one noticed. You had two options either run to the bathroom and get rid of it but then you'd risk being caught cause there was no way she could stand up without being noticed... so you decided to stay.

You decided to lay down with Madison under the blanket to hide. You whispered to Madison wanting to lie with her, Madison agreed and welcomed her with open arms. You laid on top of Madison, pulling the blanket over them. You burried her head into Madison's warm neck.

Madison felt something poking her inner thigh so she looked down at you, only to have the brunette confirm the situation. Madison didn't really know what to do so she was just left speechless.

"You should go to the bathroom."

"You don't think I'd get caught I thought it's almost impossible to get up without being seen." You whispered back. "Oh I don't know what to say there's still atleast 45 minutes of the movie can you even wait that long?"

"Yeah I'll be fine I swear, don't worry just watch the movie."

Madison turned back her attention to the movie. You accidentally looked down and was caught face to face with Madison's breasts and you knew you yourself was doomed as your boner only became worse.

Right then there you had a great idea, great but very risky.

"Babe, would you wanna... you know"

"Right now? Infront of our friends?"

"Yeah I mean we can be quiet plus I'll cover us they won't notice." You replied back. "Pleasssee just this once." You waited slowly pulling down Madison's shorts and panties.

"Okay but be quiet."

"I should say that to you." You teased and pulled her underwear and shorts down to her ankles.

You pulled your own pj pants down and got out your hard on.

"Thanks for agreeing babe, I really wouldn't know what I'd do without you." You said giving Madison a small peck from her lips down to the top of her breasts.

You pulled the top below Madison's breast so they were visible to her. You began playing with them, licking and sucking making Madison hold her moan with a struggle.

"Okay hurry up before we get caught."

You stopped placing your head back into Madison's neck and slowly inserted yourself into Madison's warm cunt. It was soaking in juices and ready for you despite the fact that you barely did anything.

You grabbed one of Madison's breasts and slowly massage in your palm. When your dick was fully in her, Madison moaned. Luckily the movie was also at a sex scene.

"The moans sounds realistic.."Tatiana said. "Don't you agree Mads?" She added and turned to you and Madison.

You paused and pretended to be sleeping. Madison was panting but she managed to formulate an answer.

You still continued subtly thrusting making Madison lose it and forgetting she still had to answer.

"Y-yeah they are." You brushed your fingers over Madison's nipples and thrusted deeper and harder this time.

"Is Y/n sleeping? She moves a lot."

"She's a bad sleeper you know Y/n." You began sucking on Madison's neck but it was kinda dark so the others didn't notice.

"I feel bad I can take her up to Tatiana's room." One of your friends replied. You thrusted deeper and more aggressive as almost a way of telling Madison to say no so they wouldn't get caught.

"She's fine I'm used to it let's continue watching the movie."

When they all went back to the movie, you opened your eyes and used your elbows to prop yourself up above Madison giving you more way to thrust harder.

Madison spread her legs more as their lower parts began slamming into each other, both moaned quietly.

You used your two hands to rub Madison's big mounds as you continued destroying her pussy.

Your thrusts got slower and sloppier as Madison clenched around her. Madison wrapped her arms around your neck as she felt her end coming. "I'm c-cu-"

Madison couldn't finished her sentence instead she pushed herself down on your big dick each time you thrust into her.

You picked up the speed and thrusted a couple more times. You covered Madison's mouth and felt Madison bit down on your palm as she came all over your dick.

Madison's eyes rolled back and her mouth was agape. But your not done yet and continued after Madison's high.

You held Madison's ass and continued thrusting up into her pulsing pussy. It was so warm and tight it felt like heaven. You couldn't stop so you kept thrusting wickedly.

Finally you came to your edge. You wasn't going down easy. You made thrust after thrust until the last one. You slammed into Madison so hard it was a miracle the couch didn't break neither Madison.

Your hot sperm painted Madison's pink hot walls. Madison squeezed your hips as a result of trying to clench her legs together. You thrusted another time as your sperm was still being emptied into Madison's warm passage. You fell on top of Madison and Madison sighed out feeling the pleasure of being released again. Madison's pussy was completely filled with your semen she was certain that if she move she'll explode.

You kissed her, slowly pulled out and began pulling up her underwear and shorts again.

When both were fully dressed again the couple laid back down watching the last five minutes of the movie.

When the movie ended everyone was yawning so they retired for the night. "That was hot we should do it again, the idea of getting caught kinda turned me on."

"We can never do that again."