Mistress (M)

Being one of the youngest CEO's of her generation,Y/n Y/l/n, fresh in her 24 years of life, just sealed yet again another contract with a high charted international electronic manufacturer, making that four international corporations pairing alongside with her just this year alone.

Just about two years ago when she graduated from her boarding school, her father thought it was time to give up his title as the CEO of his company and handed the entire corporation to his only daughter.

Y/n slammed her fists on her desk, earning a gasp from the younger executive assistant sitting in the desk adjacent to CEO. "Is everything okay, boss?"

Y/n thundered a loud clap once and pointed at Madison. "I just closed a deal with France, they signed my contract!!"

Madison smiled and leaned back into her chair, draping her legs over each other. "Looks like we should celebrate."

Y/n snapped and picked up her phone. "You're right. Oh my god, I have to tell my wife." Madison rolled her eyes and stood up from her seat, walking over to the boss.

Snatching the phone away from Y/n's grasp, Madison toss her boss's phone on the glassed desk. Y/n was about to raise her voice and punish her employee from doing such an action that can surely get her fired untill she felt Madison's ass grazing her dick.

"My wife this, my wife that.... why don't you let me make you feel good, hm?" Madison provoked, grinding slowly back and forth against Y/n's bulge.

"Do you want to get fired, Madison?" Y/n kept her composed, boss epression untill the second she felt Madison's long slender fingers trace the outline of her dick, hissing at the feelingof getting touched. The older threw her head back feeling the blood rush all towards her head that is being carrased by her small assistant.

"We both know you would never do that." Y/n felt her trousers slowly getting unbuttoned by the younger. "You would miss my pussy too much."

Y/n bit her lips and grinned at the younger girl's dirty talk. "I forgot how illegal this is."

"We've had our fun during our college days, isn't this the same thing except you know... that you're the CEO now?" Madison bit her lips, looking down at the sexy brunette girl beneath her. This sight never gets old no matter how many times she's been in this position.

Freeing her semi-erect dick from her pants, Madison slowly stroked Y/n's dick, collecting the precum oozingfrom the tip as a lubricantas she leaves trails of kisses on her boss's neck.

"Fuck Madison.."Y/n moaned out. Draping Madison's hand behind Y/n's nape, locking her in tight, Madison tried her best to supply her moans from escaping her lips feeling Y/n's hard on poke at her core.

As many times as Madison seen and felt Y/n's dick, her reaction is always like the first time she's seen it. Y/n really has the best dick with the perfect girth and perfect length. Running her hands up and down Y/n's shaft, Madison bite her lips from feeling her veins press against her palm.

Madison knew the older always fell for her antics, this is how it's always been. The second she met Y/n at a private business party as university students until now as her executive assistant, two years later.

"You're getting hard, want me to suck you off?" Madison breathed lowly into her ear, pecking a kiss right beneath her ear. The younger smirked seeing Y/n licked her lips and thrusting up into Madison's hands.

Madison reached down to Y/n's eye level and nipped at her bottom lips, letting it go with a soft 'pop'

Giving Y/n's dick a light squeeze, she pulled out a long moan from Y/n. "Get on your knees." Y/n commanded, pushing Madison off her. Seeing how Madison immediately got down on her knees, Y/n dropped her pants letting it pool down her ankles, as she pumps herself at an even pace.

Y/n saw Madison taking a hair tie of her wrist and putting it between her teeth. Madison opened her mouth to stuck out her toungeafter she finish tying her hair up, letting Y/n tap her dick against their toungue before she closed her mouth and wrapped her plump and soft lips unto Y/n's dick.

Y/n sighed at the warmth enveloping her dick. Bobbing her head back and forth, Madison looked back at Y/n. Seeing how her eyes rolled to the back of her head, Madison knew Y/n never really did change. This little things never get unnoticed.

Grabbing her attention, Madison brought her hand up to stroke the rest of what she can't fit into her mouth. Giving Y/n a slow sensual lick on the underside, caused the older to steady herself, by holding onto Madison's head.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good."

Madison circled her bulbous head with her toungue before taking her dick deeper untill it hits the back of her throat, the tip of her nose touching Y/n's abdomen.

Y/n jerked at feeling and held tightly onto Madison's ponytail with one hand, keeping Madison still in that position. She felt Madison gagged and immediately retreat.

Y/n hissed seeing Madison's redden eyes and swollen plump lips. "You like deepthroating my dick like that huh?"

Madison bit her bottom lip, nodding feverishly and latched them back onto the organ. Y/n groaned feeling the familiar warmth of her co worker's mouth pleasing her dick.

Y/n continously thrusted into Madison's mouthas she freely takes it, feeling Y/n's cock twitch in her mouth. Out of nowhere, Madison felt Y/n's stop.

Madison pulled back, seeing a string of saliva leaving her mouth from Y/n's dick. Y/n helped her up and guided Madison over towards the black leather couches in the middle of her office.

"Take your skirt off.. and lay on the couch." Y/n commanded, slightly out of her breath.

Madison didn't really wanted to be told twice since she was just as horny as her boss was.

Spreading the brunette's thighs more, Y/n smirked taking a short lick to her assistant's clit.

"Y/n no teasing please?" Madison said desperately.

Y/n licked at her pussy again while adding her middle finger inside of her pussy making Madison start grinding against her boss's face while fingering her and sucking her wet cunt.

Y/n was jamming her fingers in and out of her fast while sucking even harder on her throbbing clit. Y/n could tell that Madison was close by how much she was squirming. Plenty of her juices leaked down on her fingers while Y/n's mouth and chin were drenched on it.

"Yes babyyy just like that yeahhh...."

And with that a gush of liquid came out of Madison as she moaned in pleasure. Y/n loved her taste and collected all of Madison's mess in her mouth before pulling her mouth, sucking the brunette completely dry.

"I wonder if you do your wife as much as you do to me." Madison whispered lowly enough for her to hear, letting her hand do the work.

Y/n was already sensitive, but Madison just couldn't get enough of it. Her boss was at her mercy sight of Y/n's hair disleveled and out of breath fueled libido.

"Madison, No. It's already late and my wife is looking for me at h-home." Y/n stuttered out. Madison clicked her teeth as she stopped slowly stroking the limp dick.

"This was fun anyway, tell your wife I said hi." with a swipe of her thumb, Madison picked her skirt on the floor put it one and fixed her hair and blouse.

Y/n had her eyes closed, but she heard the sound of Madison's pumps hitting the tiles, dissipating the closer she got to the door. "See you on Monday, Boss."

Y/n exhaled as she got up from her chair, tucking her tired buddy back inside her trousers. Y/n slowly walked back towards her desk and slumped into her desk chair.

She picked up her phone and saw the couple of notifications. Two messages and one missed call from 'wifey'. Y/n sighed at typed her reply.

- got held up at the office, I'll be home in a bit, sorry.

Y/n looked up to the clock, hanging above her three plasma screen tvs and sighed.

11:33 pm

Y/n smiled to herself. Madison is such a freak..