Announcement

Okay, I know it's been a hot minute since I've updated anything and I'm sorry. I swear I am. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I have news for you guys. I swear I still can't believe it. I'm freaking ouuuuuut😭😭😭😭.

Okay, breathe in, breathe out. In, out. In out... okay. So on the 19th of January, 2021, I got a pm from an editor on the app 'Hinovel' and she was basically just talking about how she wanted to give me the opportunity to publish my book 'Him Or Him' on the app but I didn't read the message til, like, the 22nd because Wattpad sucks right now. So, yeah I was freaking tf out when I read it but I was also cautious because I thought it might be a scam.

Long story short, 'Him Or Him' AND 'Mean Girls' are - hopefully - going to be published on it!

I decided that I'd go with the non-exclusive contract because even though the pay is less, I couldn't possibly imagine deleting a huge chunk of my work from Wattpad because, as sucky as it might be at times, it's still home.

I'll keep you all updated on the topic. I really want you all to read the edited and pretty much perfect versions of my books because even though 'Mean Girls' isn't the best (give me a break. I was practically a child when I wrote that.), I have HUGE plans for HOH.

I honestly didn't even start writing on here with the hope of making a career out of it but fudge I'm happy! I love you all so much. Stay safe, be happy and be kind to your body.

Love you all to the moon and back.🤓

P. S: I'm still going to finish HOH on here and the rest of the Him series in case that wasn't already obvious.

Update:

You guysssss! The first chapters of both Him Or Him and Mean Girls have been uploaded! It would mean the world to me if you were to read them on Hinovel. I know it's literally the exact same thing but please oh please do this one thing for me and make my entire year!!! I love you all so much. I hope you all are staying safe. Byeeeee

Okay, bye now.