10

A.N: OMG guys I love you sooooo much! Mean Girls is now #100 in mean,#525 in popular,#131 in bitch,#40 in rich kids,#3 in queenbitch,#898 in badgirl ,#160 in mean girls,#877 in badgirl,#44 in betterthanyou and #242 in beautiful!! I don't know how this happened cause I know for sure that I published this book on the first of August and I know my cousin's books took forever to get on the charts so thank you guys so much and remember to keep on voting and commenting. Love you buckets❤️

I had nothing to wear.

No I mean it. I literally had nothing to wear.

I looked in my closet desperately trying to find something before Liv and Gen killed me. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of clothes (like,a lot), but I just didn't know what to wear. Finally, I decided on a black,high waist,sleeveless pouf dress with a red flannel skirt tied around my waist and a pair of black ankle boots. I just left my hair down with it's natural curls.

"Sissy!!" Genny's voice yelled from downstairs

"I'm ready!" I yelled as I made my way down stairs.

"Finally!" They yelled in unison.

"We've already missed first period and I have a biology test in thirty minutes and we still have to pick Stephanie."Liv said.

"Then let's go."

~*~

It was lunchtime and,instead of eating in the cafeteria with Liv,Gen and Steph, I was on the football field,sitting on the bleachers and eating my lunch with Archer (completely ignoring the fact that the girls will shove their forks down my throats for ditching them.)

"So how exactly did you meet Olivia and Genesis?" Archer asked me

"Well our mums were besties in high school and so were our dads so we grew up together. When I first met Liv,as in you know, when I could remember stuff, I was three and I immediately liked her. She was pretty and brave and really smart so we became best friends immediately.

"When we met Gen officially, I didn't like her cause I thought she used to whine a lot but Liv liked her,she was always the rational one. But then one day,when our parents left us to play in the park Gen and I fought like verbally and for once,she didn't cry or whine she just walked away and Liv,being who she is, made me feel bad and forced me to apologize. I already had a massive ego at such a young age so I didn't want to but I did and I'm glad I did.

"After I told her I was sorry she literally told me to write an apology letter before she could forgive me. Long story short, after writing the letter she would share her chocolates with me cause my mum said that I was abusing it and she became my other equally amazing,but slightly scary, best friend." I concluded.

"You guys have been together for so long. I wonder how Stephanie feels about it."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well,she might feel like a fourth wheel,like she doesn't belong with you guys." He told me

"That's impossible. We do everything we can to make her feel among." I said,taking a spoonful of my yogurt.

"Hold up...you have something..." he said leaning over and cleaning the corner of my lips with his thumb then sucked the yogurt off his finger.

"Real smooth." I teased,even though I could feel tingles where he touched me but I didn't blush. I don't blush

"You know,people are really stupid. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth but appreciate,no one has ever sat next to you." He said moving closer and I laughed, like really laughed

"You did not just say that." I said,still laughing

"Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?" He said again with a cheeky smile

"That is so cheesy." I commented. It was then I noticed how close we were. Our knees were touching and I could feel his breath on my hair (I'm short okay!)

"But it made you laugh,didn't it?"

"I guess it did." I said,raising my head to look at him

"I'm charming like that." He said with a smile. That smile that never fails to stop my heart every single time. Now his face was merely inches from mine. Like I could literally feel his breath on my face. I looked down and the only thing I could see were his lips. His pink,full lips looked overly mesmerizing and they were merely inc-

Ringggggggggg

I jumped back immediately at the sound of the bell.

"Um,I have to go. I have an English test in the next three minutes but I'll see you later." I told him,packing up my stuff.

"Um,yeah...sure." He said,also getting up to leave.

"Bye." I said,looking him in the eyes then turned and walked away. What the fuck is wrong with me?! I never feel like this...ever! I don't go about thinking about guys and their sexy lips. I don't feel tingles whenever a guy touches me, I just don't,it's now who I am. But as I walked down the hallway, I couldn't stop smiling. I'm pretty sure I looked like a retarded idiot but I couldn't care less. Archer White almost kissed me.

~*~

A.N: The bell thing was totally cliché😂

Mean GirlsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara