Ch.4 - Quirk Apprehension Test

There was a light breeze outside of the school, though inside it was bustling. Students greeting each other, some meeting new people. A few arguments here and there, and silence from some. Senshi hadn't really taken time to gather in her new surroundings of her classroom, choosing to block it all out. At the front of the classroom was wooden podium and on the wall behind that was a chalkboard, and then twenty chairs and desks were ordered around the classroom, in four rows of five.

The ash blond boy behind her was now arguing the the navy haired boy again, Senshi had learnt the latter's name to be Iida Tenya. Senshi sighed as she continued to draw more bars for her music sheet, not taking much notice of her surroundings.

 "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin!" Iida scolded, waving his hand up and down.

 "You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" The ash blonde replied.

"Lets start over, I'm Iida Tenya  from the Somei Private Academy." 

"Somei huh? So you must think you're better than me? I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" The blonde boy retorted causing Iida to gasp. Senshi wasn't sure what to make of either of them, they seemed nice but the constant noise at 8:30 in the morning was uninvited.

 "You would threaten me, your own classmate?! Are you sure you're at the right place?"

The classroom door opened to reveal a green haired boy, and the ash blond stopped shouting at Iida; turning his attention to the boy at the door, who was currently being talked to by a brown haired girl. Senshi recognised the boy as first glance, though didn't think too hard on the matter.

Though what did make her think was the yellow lump behind the nervously chatty boy, who seemed to me very overwhelmed, poor soul. Senshi knew what that felt like, though now her full attention was on the caterpillar looking thing behind them, her music sheets forgotten.

Finally someone noticed the yellow thing, and the room went silent. The man inside drinking from a juice box.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." The man said, still laying down in his sleeping bag. "Welcome to UA's hero course" 

Everyone was utterly confused, who was this person? And why where they so sleep deprived? "It took 8 seconds before you all shut up, that's not gonna work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that. Hello I'm Aizawa Shouta, your teacher." Well, that explained everything.

Most people in the room were confused about why he entered as he did, yet Senshi understood. Teaching is hard, and many teachers lose many hours of sleep simply because of marking or setting up lesson plans; her mom taught her that much. Her father was a police officer, to be precise, he worked with chief officer Tsukauchi; both being on the same level of promotions.

"Right lets get to it, put these on and head outside." Aizawa-sensei instructed, holding up a navy blue, white and red training outfit.

'I am not going first, someone else go first so that this isn't awkward.'

After a few awkward seconds people began to file out of the classroom, taking a uniform as they went. Senshi took hers and muttered a quick thank you as she followed the group of girls in front of her.

She didn't know if she should go and talk to them, just the thought was placing a weight on her shoulders. Yet, she would be with them for the next three years. Her internal war stopped once she reached the changing rooms, and she swiftly got dressed.