Ch.27 - Stress

Ch.27 - Stress

In between the time of returning home and moving to the dorms, a lot of things happened, and very few things changed back to normal; because what was normal? Senshi knew how her parents acted was normal, they told her that themselves.

(But she felt like she shouldn't believe them, after all they are the ones who made her feel down)

Though two things, two of her favourite things actually, returned to normal. Figure skating and piano. The national competition for figure skating was in as little as three weeks, and with the past week of no practice, stress was a big thing for Senshi. Senshi was an overthinker, which meant if someone was going to say something to her, she had most likely planned it out in her head, hence why she freezes up when someone says something unexpected.

And what comes with being an overthinker, is unnecessary stress. Though stress for Senshi is biting her lip raw (which she didn't know was technically a form of self harm), twirling her hair around her finger, hyper focusing on tasks, and being a little more irritable.

Though she didn't want anyone to worry more than the probably were due to the kidnapping, so just fake a small smile, and keep being yourself (what was 'herself'?). 

"Given everything that has happened I'm glad we're able to bring class A back together." Aizawa-sensei began, class 1A stood outside of the new dorm building. The class had their own dorm building that had a brick exterior, and the shape of a square castle. 

Most began to talk amongst themselves about whether it was hard to convince their parents or not, a conversation that Seshi didn't want to be a part of. Senshi didn't remember the encounter of her teachers coming over word for word, but when she thought of it, all she could think of was manipulation. Senshi's mother, Natsuko, is the louder of the parents, whereas Tantei , her father, is more calm and slightly more compassionate. That doesn't mean that neither can't act like the other.

"We're glad we got to see the teachers got to come back too, I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys." Asui pointed out, others nodding along.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances have changed. I guess it was easier for administration to let the teachers stay instead of re-vamping the entire faculty. Now then, I will explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly but first however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licences you were supposed to get while you were at the training camp." Aizawa-sensei responded. Oh yeah, that's what they were there for; not to be attacked.

"Oh yeah that's what we were there for." Satou remarked.

"So much has happened it totally slipped my mind." Ashido added.

"This is important so listen well, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, you five were the ones who broke the rules and went to go rescue Bakugo and Tāte that night." People shrunk back in their stance when Aizawa-sensei said that. "Based on your reactions I guess all of you were at least aware of their plans. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this, if it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here except for Bakugo, Tāte, and Jiro. The five of you who went of course but also the remaining thirteen who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust, even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students, that's all. Now look alive enjoy you're new home." Aizawa-sensei finished, walking inside.

The moment Aizawa-sensei finished, Katuski grabbed Kaminari by the collar and dragged him behind the bush. "Cm'ere." Katsuki mumbled. Senshi was wondering what he was doing, though a zap of electricity was more than enough for her to know.