| fifteen |

Chapter.15

    ═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"Charlotte," Kris Jenner called for her daughter. She was currently standing in the entryway of Charlotte and Lucious's home.
"Upstairs, Momma!" Kris heard Char' call back.

Charlotte was in her bedroom with all the contents of her luggage spread out on her california king bed. Lucious was laying on a chair next to the fireplace, watching Paw Patrol on his iPad.

"Hey," Kris smiled as she walked into the bedroom. "Lovey!" Lucious looked up from his show. "Hi, Luc," She walked over and gave him a hug.

"Hi momma," Charlotte greeted her mother. She picked up a pair of golden hoop earrings and debated if she should pack them.

Kris walked up next to her and looked down at the array of items. "So I take it you're still going to Toronto."

Charlotte breathed out heavily and placed her hands on her hips. "I think I'll go. I'll just ask him about it when I get there. If I like his response, I'll stay. If he says the wrong thing, I'm getting a jet and coming right back."

"Good," Kris nodded, "At lease give him a chance. I feel like he'll be good for you. I seen the red roses in your entryway."

Charlotte looked over at her, "He told me they were an early Valentine's day gift."

Kris chuckled, "I don't remember Chris ever getting you flowers." Charlotte shook her head, "Only once, and we weren't even dating at that point."

"You know what today is?" Kris changed the subject. Charlotte tilted her head, "The eighth?"

"Yes, and on the eighth of February in 2007 Bruce and Kris Jenner adopted Charlotte Beth Evans," Kris had a sweet smile spread across her face.

Charlotte's jaw dropped, "I cant believe I forgot." After the thought settled in, Charlotte got emotional. "Awe, mommy," She engulfed her mother in a hug.

"One of the best things I've ever done for this family," Kris told Charlotte as she rubbed her daughter's back. "Thank you," Char' let go and told her mother. A tear ran down Charlotte's cheek.

"No crying yet," Kris wiped her own tear, "Me and Kylie planned a family dinner with everyone. To celebrate you."

"For real?" Charlotte's bottom lip popped out. Momma Kris nodded her head, "It's at five, at Kylie's house."

"Momma," Charlotte whined as the emotions hit again. The two wrapped their arms around each other and swayed back and forth.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte and Lucious walked to Kylie's front door hand in hand. Every family member's car lined Kylie's driveway. Lucious reached up and grabbed the front door handle like he had a hundred times before. Charlotte grabbed the top of the door and pulled it open.

"She's here!" Kylie yelled out in excitement when she saw Charlotte in the doorway. Kendall, Khloe, and Scott all ran up to the entryway.

"I can't believe it!" Khloe smiled at her sister, "Fourteen years!" Charlotte chuckled as Khloe wrapped her into a hug. When Khloe took too long with her greeting, Kendall spoke up.
"Hands off it's my turn."