Characters

Arion Griffin (pronounced air-ee-on)

Dark Magic Manipulator

Age: Sixteen

Powers: Can create, shape, and manipulate dark energy. Can travel through darkness. Can store things in the darkness. He only uses his powers when he's practicing at home or when his parents tell him to.

Looks: He has black hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes (when he uses his powers his eyes turn red -- the whole eye: pupil, iris, and sclera), he is tall and kind of lanky, has some muscles, and looks mysterious when you first meet him.

Personality: Around his family, he is very serious and silent unless he is spoken to. Around friends, he is very goofy and kind, although very anxious. He loves sunlight, flowers, rivers, grassy fields, and many other beautiful things about the Earth but he always feels conflicted about what he likes because of his powers and family background. He is a very anxious person.

Family: His family is all very powerful and cruel dark magic manipulators. His whole family line has all mastered the magic, including himself although he doesn't like using his powers. Manipulating dark magic can be very dangerous and harmful for the person that does it which is why they need great control. He is an only child and lives with his parents who are very serious people and never show affection or love. His family is known all over the magical world for being very cruel, so as long as people know who he is, Arion cannot make friends.

_____

Finn Ellis 

Arkan Sonney Physiology

Age: Sixteen

Powers: Can shift into an arkan sonney (a benevolent type of fairy that resembles a humanoid hedgehog). Brings good luck. 

Looks: He has curly brown hair, light brown skin, and brown eyes. He is slightly below average height, and thin, and his lips rest in a smile. You can tell from the first time you meet him that he is a very warm-hearted person.

Personality: He is a goofy and optimistic person all the time, he spreads positivity to his friends, family, and even strangers. He has an old soul and enjoys being in nature or reading rather than being on technology.

Family: His mother is a human who fell in love with his father that has arkan sonney physiology. Because of this, Finn cannot stay in his arkan sonney form for too long otherwise it will drain all of his energy and he will faint and turn back into his human form. His parents are very kind people, that's where he gets it, and his mother is very understanding and educated about the magical world that Finn's father brought her in.

______

Eira Menken (pronounced I-ra)

Light Energy Manipulator

Age: Sixteen

Powers: Can create, shape, and manipulate light energy. Can travel through rays of light. Can store things in the light. Basically the exact opposite of what Arion can do.

Looks: She has naturally snow white hair that is long and straight, pale skin, hazel eyes (when she uses her powers her eyes turn glowing white -- the whole eye: pupil, iris, and sclera), she is a bit taller than average, average weight for her age, from first glance at her you'd think she was an angel instead of a light energy manipulator.

Personality: She is very kind and selfless, she will always help anyone in need and she will put other people before herself without even thinking about it.

Family: Her mother is a light energy manipulator while her father is a light magic manipulator. Both magic types are similar but also different, and Eira took after her mother. She also has an older sister that took after their father and got light magic manipulation.

_____

Circe Zibia (pronounced sur-se and zib-ee-ah)

Wing Manifestor

Age: Sixteen

Powers: On command, she can transform her arms into large grey bird-like wings that can fly.

Looks: She has blonde hair in a bob haircut, tan skin, and hazel eyes. She is short, on the chubby side, and she has a smile that can make you stop what you're doing.

Personality: She is very quiet when you first meet her, however, as she warms up to you she becomes carefree and goofy. She gets insecure sometimes because she feels weird being the only magical person in her house, but she gets endless support from family and friends and that calms her down.

Family: Both of her parents are normal humans, but her grandparents on her mother's side are also wing manifestors -- the gene skipped a generation to get down to Circe. She has an older brother that is also a normal human, but he is very supportive of her along with their parents.

_____

Noelani Whitlock (pronounced no-el-ah-nee) (nickname: Noa) (non-binary)

Diamond Mimicry 

Age: Seventeen

Powers: They can transform their body completely into diamond on command. Their skin, eyes, hair, organs, everything turns into diamond when they transform.

Looks: They have a buzz cut, their hair color is brown (although they barely have any), pale skin, dark brown eyes (practically black), with freckles all over their face. They are average height, and physically fit, and at first glance, they may seem intimidating.

Personality: At first glance, they seem intimidating but as soon as you talk to them you realize how dorky and adorable they are. They can be very fierce though, filled with sarcasm and snarky comebacks. They are a great listener and love helping people out or just lending an ear for someone to rant to.

Family: Their mother can control water and their father can manipulate precious metals. They have four children and this combination somehow managed to cause every child to have diamond mimicry. They have a brother older by two years, a sister younger by one year, and another sister younger by three years.