THIRTEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTEEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats

Daisy sat outside, near the black lake. The rain had stopped earlier and the sky was left a little bit grey. Little puddles were scattered everywhere and all Daisy wanted to do was jump in them and be a little kid again.

Her fingers ran through the wet grass, she liked the feeling of grass. She didn't know why. She sighed as she stood back up, brushing some grass off her skirt.

Her legs carried her away from the black lake and made her way back inside. She spotted Hermione sat in the corridor, on her own with a book in her hands.

Daisy didn't know weather to go over there. She didn't want to disturb her reading or whatever she was doing but also wondered if she needed company.

So Daisy decided that she would go over there. Hearing footsteps, Hermione lifted her head up and smiled when she saw it was daisy.

"Hello Daisy."

Daisy smiled and occupied the seat next to Hermione. "Hey Hermione, can I sit here?"

"Yeah, sure." She opened her book back open again.

They sat in silence for a while before Hermione shut her book and said. "Harry really likes you, y'know?"

Daisy turned her head to her and rose a eyebrow. "I think I know that, Hermione." she laughs. "He doesn't leave me alone. It's a little more heading towards a obsession."

"No but Daisy," Hermione starts, softly. "According to Ron, you're all he ever talks about. Trust me. He likes you very much."

Daisy hummed, staring at the wall in front of her, thinking. "Hermione, he doesn't leave me alone."

"I know." Hermione nodded, licking her lips. "I've told him to leave you alone but he doesn't listen."

Daisy took a strand of her hair and began twirling it. "Well, that's his problem isn't it? If he wants to be a annoying toe rag then let him."

Daisy sat on her bed with Poppy lying next to her. They were lucky enough to get a dorm together when they first met. Although Daisy and Poppy were good friends, it was sad that Amelia wasn't in Hufflepuff.

"But, I honestly don't know. If he likes me so much like you're all saying then why won't he leave me alone. I mean surely that if he does like me then he must know that when he keeps asking me out, it's pushing me away." Daisy sighed as she looked up at the ceiling and traced the patterns with her eyes.

Poppy giggled, finding this amusing. "Do you have a crush?"

"What do you mean?" Daisy asked, sitting up and looking at her clock that read 6:54. "Just because I'm talking about him, doesn't mean that I fancy him. He's the most annoying, arrogant person that Iv'e ever met. Anyway, I have to go to detention now so I'll see you tomorrow. Don't wait up for me."

She watched as Daisy put her socks and shoes on and left the Hufflepuff dorms with a little "goodbye"

Poppy snorted and laid back on Daisy's bed. She couldn't leave their fast enough.

Daisy approached Professor Umbridge's office and was a little surprised to see Harry stood outside the door. Once he saw her approaching, he ruffled his hair and pushed his glasses up his nose so they were straight.

"Hello, darling."

Daisy ignored him, purposely and looking the other way, folding her arms.

"Come on, don't be like that." Harry sighed, reaching out for her arm but she stepped backwards.

"No, Potter. Don't." she warned him, huffing.

Harry widened his eyes, raising his hands in surrender. "Okay.. I figured I would wait for you so we could go in together?"

"Right." No surprise there. "Well uh- lets go in then."

She tried to make her tone seem unbothered, but she sounded like her normal self. She wanted him to know that she was mad at him.

Daisy pushed past Harry and opened the door to see Umbridge was already waiting there with her hands laced in front of her and a smile plastered on her face. Anyone could tell that it was fake.

"Good evening, Mr Potter, Ms Longbottom." she greeted, standing up and walking slowly around the classroom.

The two teens nodded and sat down in the two seats that was sat out for them, with paper on the table.

Daisy, being petty moved her table a little further away from Harry and gave him a glare when he raised his eyebrow at him. She knew that it wasn't necessary, but she was mad.

"Today, you are going to be writing some lines for me." She announced, looking Harry right in the eye and then at Daisy.

"But Miss-" Daisy started, raising her hands but she was silenced when Umbridge rose a finger to stop her.

"Enough, Ms Longbottom. I have my owl quills that I would like you to use." She went to her desk and pulled out two identical pink quills. She put them both on their desks and stood back, watching them pick it up.

"I want you both to write, I must not pass notes and I also want you to write I must not answer back, Ms Longbottom." Umbridge looked in Daisy's way with a evil smile. "You may begin."

"Uh- but Miss. We don't have Ink." Harry spoke up, scratching the back of his head. This is not what he had in mind when he thought about having a detention. What he had in mind was maybe scrubbing cauldrons and then eventually having a soap fight. Not writing stupid lines.

His plan backfired.

"You won't need ink, Mr Potter. Begin now."

Daisy frowned but begin writing the phrases, 'I must not pass notes' and 'I must not answer back'

A few minutes later, the back of her hand began to itch and she looked and she almost gasped. The phrases she was supposed to write began to sink into her hand in her own blood.

Harry, also experiencing this, looked over to Daisy. The both held eye contact for a few seconds before he looked down at her hand.

Anger coursed through Harry as he watched as her face formed into something like she was in pain, she tried to bite her lip and look to the side to hide it, but Harry had already seen it.

He abruptly stood up causing Umbridge to look over at him, startled. "Problem, Mr Potter?"

"Yeah, there is." He took the quill and held it up. "This." He snapped in in half letting it fall to the floor. Umbridge gasped.

"Mr Potter!-"

He left his seat and grabbed Daisy's forearm making her stand up and he protectively bringing her closer to him.

Daisy couldn't help but feel anger towards the woman also. How dare she?

So when they were about to leave the classroom with a angry Harry, Daisy stopped and said to Umbridge,

"Fuck you, you pink bitch."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║