FORTY SIX

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY SIX˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY SIX˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"So, have you two kissed yet?" Sirius had asked after buttering his toast.

It had been a lovely morning so far. Alice and Lily were in their own little world at the end of the table, chatting about their Hogwarts times and they had no idea this conversation was going on. Neville was sat beside them, occasionally chipping in and just happy to be there because of the food.

And then there was James, Sirius, Remus and Daisy and Harry sat at the other end of the table.

Daisy was quite shocked at the question, blinking a couple of times. "Um-"

"Sirius." Remus tutted. "You don't ask them that!"

Sirius gasped at Remus. "Moony, don't gang up on me." he then turned back. "Actually you don't need to answer that, I already know the answer."

Daisy's eyes drifted to her food, her cheeks slightly rosey. Sirius clapped. "I definitely do now." he said, gesturing to Daisy.

"You're not dating yet, are you?" James asked, a serious look on his face.

Harry shook his head. "Uhm, no?"

He wondered why his dad suddenly went serious.

"Oh good." James sighed in relief. "Because I would be fuming if you was and hadn't told me. I need to be the first to know."

Daisy smiled, thankful because she thought James was going in a different direction.

"You know." James spoke again and Harry was almost praying every time he spoke, hoping that his own father wouldn't embarrass him. "You are the first girl that Harry has ever brung home."

Harry wanted to ( and almost ) banged his head on the table. He felt Daisy look at him and he kept a straight face, looking right at his father. He knew what he was doing.

"I didn't know that." Harry had heard the teasing tone in her voice and Harry wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Oh, and he asked me for advice one time about-"

"Okay." Harry finally interrupted. "Thanks Dad, but we're going upstairs now."

It was lucky that Daisy had finished her breakfast because she would be staying put otherwise.

"Upstairs?" Sirius asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "James, their going upstairs."

"Oh piss of, Sirius." Harry groaned, standing up. Daisy following.

Remus rolled his eyes. "Leave them alone."

She politely smiled at them. "Thank you for the breakfast, it was really nice."

James waved his hand . "Oh no worries, i am a excellent cook-"

"Don't act like you made it." Remus interrupted, taking a sip of his drink. "Me and Lily did it all, you burnt all the toast!"

"Excuse me." Sirius interrupted. "I helped you as well!"

"Yeah, helped us burn it more like."

Daisy couldn't help but grin as she watched them argue. Harry grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs and into his bedroom. She shut the door behind her.

She looked around, a typical teenage boys room.

"I'm sorry for all those questions, they're so annoying." Harry groaned, heading straight for his bed.

"It's fine." she said, laying down next to Harry on the bed. "They're quite funny."

Harry turned his head to look at her, weirdly. "Funny? No, annoying and embarrassing."

"It's okay to be embarrassed, Harry." Daisy laughed, lead down beside harry, flat on their backs.

"Shut up." He mumbled, grabbing her and making her roll over to him. She rested her head on his stomach.

She suddenly had the urge to bite him.

"Remus is the only one- Ow!" he stopped his sentence, pulling his arm back that was across his chest. "Daisy! Did you just bite me?!"

"Sorry, I just had the urge to. Couldn't help it." She replied, getting comfortable again.

Harry blinked, poking her for head. "You have sharp teeth."

"Can i bite you again?"

"No you cannot!"

"I'll do it when you least expect it."

"Hello!" The door opened and James poked his head through the corner, squinting them. "Just making sure we aren't doing things we aren't supposed to!"

Sirius' head popped up above James. "You know, like-"

Harry picked up a pillow and chucked it at the door, it smacking Sirius in the face. He groaned, falling backwards and James uncontrollably laughed, shutting the door.

"Merlin." Harry groaned, covering his face with his hands. He then had a sudden thought, sitting up making Daisys head slide off. She groaned.

"You're mum and dad is still downstairs." he stated as if she didn't know.

She blinked. "Yes, I know that Harry."

"I need to ask them something." he said, and he turned serious for a second. "I've been thinking about it since we came up here."

Daisy rose her eyebrow. "Okay.. let's go down then."

"No." he said quickly, stopping her from moving. "You can't be there, I need to ask them privately."

Daisy tilted her head to the side with a frown. "What?"

"It's not bad, I promise." he said, standing up. "It's a good thing."

"So I just have to wait here while you ask my parents something? Okay that's not scary at all..."

"Trust me. I'll be back in five minutes."

an
what's harry going to ask them?!?!?????
he needs approval of something for him and daisy...
BUT
1K AWAY FROM 1 MILLION READS BABYY
SO EXCITED