Are You In A Healthy Relationship ?

It Feels Like Love ---- But Is It  ?

  Sometimes if feels impossible to find someone who's right for YOU --- and who thinks you're right for him or her  ! So when it happens, you're usually so psyched finishes all the ice cream or your English teacher chooses the one day when you didn't do your reading to give you A pop Quiz.

its Totally normal to look at the through rose-colored glasses in the early stages of a relationship. But some people,  those rose-colored glasses turn into a blinders that keep them from seeing that a relationship isn't as healthy as it should be.

WHAT MAKES A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP  ?

   Hoefully, You and you're significant other are treating each other well.  Not sure if that's the case?  Take a step back from the dizzying sensation of being sweptoff your feet and think about whether your relationship has these seven qualities.

-MUTUAL RESPECT : Does your partner listen when you say you're not comfortable doing something and then back off right away?

-TRUST : Its OK to get a little jealous sometimes.  Jealousy is a natural emotions. But how a person reacts when feeling jealous is what matters.There's no way you can have a HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP if you don't trust each other.

-HONESTY : This one hand-in-hand with trust,  because its though to trust someone when one of you isn't being honest.

-SUPPORT : in a HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP,  your significant other is there with a shoulder to cry on when you find out your parents are getting divorced and to celebrate with you when you get the lead in a play.

-FAIRNESS/EQUALITY : Things get bad really fast when a relationship turns into a power struggle,  with one person fighting to get his or her way all the time.

-SEPARATE IDENTITIES : Neither of you should have to pretend to like something you don't,  or give up seeing your friends, or drop out of activities you love. And you also should feel free to keep developing new talents or interests, making new friends,  and moving forward.

-GOOD COMMUNICATION : News keep a feeling bottled up because you're afraid its not what your partner wants to hear,  or because you worry about sounding silly.  And if you have time to think something through before you're ready to talk about it, the right person Will give you some space to do that if you ask for it.

WHAT'S AN UN-HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP? 

  A relationship is unhealthy when it involves mean, disrespectful, controlling, or abusive behavior.

WARNING SIGNS :

When a BOYFRIEND or GIRLFRIEND uses a verbal insults,  mean language,  nasty putdowns, gets physical by hitting or slapping, or forces someone into sexual activity, its a sign of verbal,  emotional,  or physical abuse.

Ask Yourself,  Does My PARTNER ;

*Get angry when I don't drop everything for him or her?

*Criticize the way I look or dreas, and say I'll never be able to find anyone else who would date me?

*Keep me from seeing friends or from talking to any other guys or girls?

*Want me to quit at the activity,  even though I love it.

*Ever raise a hand when angry,  like he or she is about to hit me?

*Try to force me to go further sexually than I want to?

  These aren't the only Question you can ask to your self.  If you can think of any way in which your PARTNER is trying to control you.  make you feel bad about yourself, isolate you from the rest of your world; or --- this a big one --- harm you physically or sexually, then its time to get out,  FAST.  Let a trusted friend or family member know what's going on and make sure you're safe.

   It can be tempting to make excuses or misinterpret. violence, possessiveness, or anger as an expression of love.  But even if you know that the person Hurting You loves you. It is not Healthy.  NO ONE DESERVES TO BE HIT,  SHOVED, or FORCED into anything She or He Doesn't want to do.

LEARN :

      think About the qualities you value in a friendship and see how they watch up with the ingredients of healthy Relationship.  Work on developing those good qualities in yourself -- they make you a lot more attractive to others,  And if you're already part of a pair,  Make sure the relationship you're in brings out the best in both of you.

This is my some tips to BE a Healthy Relationship.

------

A/N : Be Happy Guys!  Don't let anyone ruin your Beautiful Relationship. Be Strong To Each Other :))! Think Positive, And Sorry for the wrong grammar. LOVEYAAAAA ;*****

#tugademonette<3