My Message About Life .

It's hard to move forward when you don't know where you're haeded or why.  God's plan give's us the answer's to life's most basic Question like,

"Where did I come from? "

"What's my purpose here? "

and,  " What will happen if I die? "

Knowing the answer give us hope and helps us find PEACE AND JOY.

"The people who want to stay

in your life will always Find A Way. "

"We have 3 C's of Life,
CHOICES. CHANCES. CHANGES.

You must make a choice

to take a chance of your

life will never change.

"Be HAPPY,  Be YOURSELF.

if others don't like it.

then let them be.

happiness is a choice.

life isn't pleasing EVERYBODY."

> For me, Life didn't begin in birth and it won't end at death. Before I came to earth,  my spirit lived with heavenly father who created me. I know him, and I know he loved me. it was a happy time during which me were taught.

God's plan of happiness and the path to true joy. but just as most of us leave our home and parents when we grow up. 

God know I needed to do the same. He know I couldn't progress unless I left for awhile.  So, He allowed me to come to earth to experience the joy -- as well as pain -- of a physical body.

One thing that makes this life so hard,  Sometimes is we are out of God's physical presence,  Not only that, But he can't remember our pre-earth life which means we have to opperate by faith rather than sight.

Say it would be easy,  but He  PROMISED His spirit would be there when we needed him. 

Even though it feels like it sometimes,  Were not ALONE  in our  JOURNEY. 

-*-*-

Authors Note: Thankyou!  :) . That's my Message for to day.  I hpoe you'll understand what I'm I saying before :)). I need some votes and comments.

Loveyaaaaa<3!

#Tugademonette:)