Never Ending Pain

Kimui's POV

"This won't be the end of Konoha and we will defend it." Naruto said. "Kimui get out of here." Dad said turning to me. I turned around and headed towards the locker rooms with Boruto, who looked angry and I didn't blame him. I just regained my teams trust and I lost it again. Kirai's clone came in front of us and I went right at her. We engaged in a taijutsu battle and Boruto joined in to help. I finally got a blow on the clone and it became blood. Blood clone of course, that's one of her strengths. I thought. 

I turned a round to see how the fight was going and I saw Dad get blown into the wall by Kirai. The Hokage and Mizukage were fighting Shin Uchiha, giving Kirai the chance finally fight me. She came at me and I activated my Mangekyou sharingan we went straight for a ninjutsu battle and I knew people will engage soon cause I saw dad get up. I'm sorry dad. I thought. "Kamui." I shouted and Kirai and I were going into the dimension. "Kimui don't." I heard dad yell but I disappeared. "You really love your little village don't you, well it's too bad you'll never see it again." Kirai said as she ran at me. 

"There's a reason I brought us here cause then only I can really release my full power." I said as I ran towards her while making hand signs for Chidori. "Chidori." I said as I strike her and she dodges and kicks me in the stomach. I started losing myself and the Biju started taking control.  

Kakashi's POV

"Sasuke you defeated shin but we have a bigger problem Kimui used Kamui to travel to another dimension we need to find her before she loses control." I said. "Too late for that." Sasuke said. "What do you mean Sasuke." Naruto said. "I feel the Biju's chakra in another dimension I can bring them here, unless you want to go there." Sasuke said bluntly. "There are people still in the arena." Chojuro said looking around. "They can clear them up." Shikamaru said motioning to the genin and the other kunoichis on the stands. They nod and get to work immediately. "Lets bring them Sasuke." I said. 

The portal opened and Kirai came out but Kimui didn't. "Thanks for opening the portal she left me there." Kirai said smirking. "Your dead." I heard a voice and a flash of silver went near us and Kirai was in the wall. "Kimui." I said as I saw her not so far from the dent in the wall. "How many tails is that." Shikamaru asked. "That's not good, it's six tails." Naruto said in a worried voice. "She's angry, her aura is scarier than Sasuke." Chojuro said. "Well I can't leave any of you without fighting right." Shin said and fourteen of his clones showed up before us. "Silver style: Hundred needle of death." Kimui shouted out jumping in the air and a hundred of needles fell towards Kirai but it never hit. Susanoo. I thought. A clone came in front of me and I lost sight of Kimui. 

Author's POV

Kirai blew Kimui into the stands with the Susanoo's hand. "Kimui are you okay." Sarada said as she saw her. "I'm fine I'll be better when she's dead." The Biju said from inside of her. A collide of Silver and green came from a distance as Kimui used Silver lightning that cracked the Susanoo. "How, that is impossible no matter how strong you are, the sharingan is invincible." Kirai said. Then she got a plan in her head. Kimui recovered from the Biju and came back to her senses and looked up at Kirai. 

Kimui's POV

I finally got away from the Biju and took back the control of my body. I looked up to see Kirai and she smirked at me and I looked into her eyes, and I got trapped in a genjutsu. I saw my mom run towards me before getting killed and all the events of that day replayed in the most painful way. "Stop it, Stop it." I screamed activating my Mangekyou sharingan and breaking out of the genjutsu. I activated my Keke genkai with the mangekyou sharingan and Kirai's face became a shocked one. 

We engaged in a taijutsu battle and she kicked my into the wall. I'm almost out of chakra. I thought. I got up and went onto a defensive position as she came at me she aimed a kick which I dodged. I jumped up into the air doing hand signs for a jutsu I knew too well. "Silver style: Silver flames." I shouted and flames came out of my mouth burning Kirai's cloak. "This ends here Kimui." Kirai said as I landed not so far from her and she kicked me back a couple of meters. I looked into her eyes again but nothing happened. I did signs for Chidori, and ran straight at her while she did the same. Our chidoris went through each other but I didn't feel pain.