Jinchuuriki

Kakashi's POV

Knohamaru put Kimui under a genjutsu, it's been a while but I don't think it's that bad. I thought. "Aaah! Make it stop". She screamed clutching her head in her hands. "Konohamaru. I think that's enough." I spoke sternly hiding the worry in my voice. Konohamaru stopped the genjutsu and Kimui fell on her knees tears falling from her eyes. 

I started to walk towards her as she kept shaking. Before I closed the distance between us, she looked up a dark aura surrounding her she looked at me and Konohamaru with deadly eyes. They were a rinne sharingan. (Kainda like the ten tails 😉.Her eyes look like the pic on the top) Her hair lifted up from her shoulders and formed four tails like strands, she kind of made me remember Kushina when she's angry. Her chakra kept growing and she lunged at us. And she clawed my vest as I was trying to stop her. 

"Kimui, calm down." I spoke as she came at us for the second time. "Konohamaru, distract her, I'll be right back." I said before teleporting to my house. 

Kimui's POV

I woke up and I was standing knee deep in water. And I saw a gate. It was sealed and something was inside. I couldn't see clearly cause my eyes were bleeding. 

I was suddenly pulled out of the space. 

Authors POV 

Konohamaru distracted Kimui while Kakashi went home to get a seal. 

She can't be a jinchuuriki can she. Kakashi thought as he found the seal. He quickly teleported back to the training ground to see konohamaru get thrown towards a tree by Kimui. Kakashi swiftly jumped in front of Kimui and placed the seal on her forehead making her lose consciousness.   

 "You okay, Konohamaru?" Kakashi asked holding Kimui up." Yeah, I'm fine accept for a few scratches." Konohamaru replied coming over to Kakashi. "What did you really show her, really?" Kakashi asked. "It was a Saiaku no kyōfu-jutsu, I wasn't imagining her fear to be that much to break her." Konohamaru replied sincerely. 

Kimui flinched and started waking up. 

Kimui's POV 

I groaned as I woke up. And I felt strong hands holding me up. It was Kakashi. "We'll report tomorrow, Konohamaru get yourself patched up." He said to the jonin I've fought before. He left and Kakashi started walking towards a tree still holding on to me. He sat down and put me down on his lap. 

I looked at him and saw blood on his vest. "Did something happen?" I asked and he nodded. "What-" "Are you a jinchuuriki?" Kakashi asked cutting me off. "Um, well." I shrugged and didn't answer. "Since when?" He asked again as if he knew. 

"It's nothing I just lose control of my sharingan when I'm angry." I said quickly to stop the questions. "Kimui I know you are a jinchuuriki, why are you lying to to me?" Kakashi said anger lacing his voice. "If I tell you, it will be just like before everyone will turn against me, even if I never did anything." I said angrily pushing myself away from Kakashi. "Yes I am a jinchuuriki, of the ten tails but it's not my fault I never asked for it to be inside me." I said tears falling out of my eyes. 

"Kimui I would--"  "Stop! It's not like you will, understand anyway." I said cutting him off. I got up dusting myself off, I turned to Kakashi as I wiped my tears. "I'll be home packing up." I said as I started to walk home to only be stopped by him coming in front of me at lightning speed. 

"You are right, I don't clearly understand." Kakashi said crouching down to my height. "But you are not leaving Konoha, just because you're a jinchuuriki doesn't mean you can't be my daughter." Kakashi said bringing me into an embrace. "I won't abandon you, Kimui." He spoke softly as I hugged him back. 

Hey all so I'm sure you guys found out why she has sharingan. And if you watched Naruto shippuden you will probably have a lot of questions. So I am making the next chapter pretty interesting by not including Kimui in the main part. It is to give you guys an idea how all this happened. 

Till next chapter.