9: Punishment

3rd person pov

As soon as they finished telling soyun the rules, they got up and headed to the living room. Before going, jimin spoke
U don't have to make breakfast today. But i guess ur work starts from now!
With that, he went to the living room where all maids were looking down in a line. He called them and the next thing he said made everyones present there shocked
Listen. U guys will have vacation from now on. No need to come here. Soyun will do all the works. And don't worry, you'll still be paid.

He said with a smirk. Soon, v and jungkook also started smirking looking at the fragile girl who's about to break down in any seconds. She didn't know what she did to deserve this. Tears made up in her eyes and she started crying careful not to make any sounds.

Jin couldn't stand the view in front of him. So he protested against his younger brother
Jimin! That's enough! You don't need to give vacation to all the maids. Soyun can't do all those works alone!
Jimin looked at him with red eyes and then turned his head towards the girl who was already terrified.

He marched towards her and held her wrist tightly to welp her in pain. She tried to get away from his grip where jimin was flaming in anger.
WHAT HAVE U DONE TO JIN HYUNG U SLUT! NOW HE'S TAKING UR SIDE INSTEAD OF MEE!!!
He poured all his anger on the girl who was now crying like a baby. This made jimin more frustrated that he gripped her forearms tightly like he's gonna break it in any time.

STOP BEING A CRYBABY! IT WON'T WORK! UR PLAN ALREADY SUCCEEDING IN SEDUCING OUR JIN HYUNG! U BITCH!
He said with so much rage in his eyes. But again jin protested
JIMIN! Don't be like this! She didn't do anything to me. And fine! Do whatever u want. Now let her go!
Jimin let her go while he was breathing heavily. Soyun immediately realised the breadth she has been holding for so long.

Just then, jimin noticed everyone was looking at him shocked and terrified. It was a new sight of him. He was never like this at home. He was a whole new person here. But today, all the maids got to see his real side. They were also trembling in fear. But then again, jimin growled
Didn't u listen what i said! Go away from here! Or u want to get fired!?

All the maids started leaving hurriedly as they were too much afraid. Jimin just went to the dining table so did the others. As soon as they left the area, soyun feel on her knees and started crying. She didn't know why all this was happening. She didn't know why they hate her. But she knew one thing. That this is her life from now on. She can't live in peace.

In school, she can't because of sehun. In the home, because of her stepbrothers. Even she cannot sleep peacefully for her trauma. She was hiccuping badly and she had a severe headache. She gripped her hairs tightly and screamed lightly. She heard jungkook calling her name. So she hurriedly went there wiping her tears still hiccuping.

She went to the dining hall to see all of them sitting there. Only suga was still dodging of in the table. He just woke up. Jungkook ordered her sternly
Go and serve us!
Soyun just nodded and went ahead to serve all of them. The last ome was suga. For some reason,she was very much afraid to go near him. He seemed scary to her.

She went near him with shaking hands. Taehyung, who was beside him, smirked thinking what he's gonna do. As soon as soyun came closer to suga, v purposely tripped her causing to spill all the breakfast on suga's lap. This made suga growl in anger. Soyun was terrified for her dear life where rest of the bangtan were watching them in amusement, waiting for the next action.

Soyun was was now shaking badly and suga stood up from his seat. He immediately slapped her hard causing her lips to bleed. Soyun had the taste of her own blood. She knew it was not her fault but she didn't want to die like this today. So she kept her gaze down while tears flowing down.

U BITCH! DO U KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COST! UR LIFE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR IT TO PAY!! AND U JUST RUINED IT! U SLUT! U BLOODY BEGGAR! FUC*KING GOLD DIGGER! *(a.n: was that too much? Idk)*
He said gripping her hairs tightly like her hairs gonna rip of her scalp. She was begging helplessly to stop.

At that moment, she mumbled something which made everyone present there slightly shocked.
O-oppa...plz save me....o-op-paa~~AAAHH. Plz st-stop. O-opp-a wh-where a-ar-are uh~~
But suga couldn't hear her beggings. His temper was now beyond imagination.

He said something gritting his teeth which made soyun more terrified than before.
U don't know how to work properly! I guess punishment will work good on u to make u understand. What do u say!?
He took soyun somewhere still gripping her hairs. Rest of them followed him and where he went, made everyone gasp in horror.

He was standing near a store room looking at soyun evilly. She didn't get to know what's waiting for her. Her eyes were just closed as the grip on her hair was too tight. Suga just opened the door and threw soyun inside. Now v was feeling guilty. He didn't expect him to be this much furious.

Soyun pov

Suga oppa threw me inside one room and locked it. I kept on banging the door and screaming to open it. But nobody came to help me. My hands were hurting for too much banging, my head was spinning for too much crying and a severe headache for his tight grip. I hugged my knees and started crying more.

I couldn't breadth properly and the room was too dark. I couldn't fell myself as i was slowly losing conscious. I was just mumbling by myself and trying to catch my breath. I couldn't see any but darkness. I even couldn't feel i was conscious or not. I fell on the ground and found something poking my arms i guess a pin. But i couldn't feel this. Soon, everything was becoming darker than before and i didn't know what happened after that.

---
End of chapter 9

Did i went too far? I mean was the torture too much? I'm sorry if u didn't like it!

And i wanna remind u one thing, that this is JUST a fictional story. Nothing in this story is related to the real life. And none of the negative manners implement in real life. I love all of the kpop idols equally. So don't think negative of me!

Borahaeee
💜💜💜