29: Ghost?

Before i start, will u guys again make a chat room here? 😂

Soyun pov

Right now, i was sitting on my bed bored. I don't know what to do (a.n: U know i don't know what to do without u~~~) I decided to write on my diary as i missed it so much.

After almost one hour, i stopped writing and i stretched my arms. I went downstairs but found none of them. Where are they? It's like they vanished on thin air! I shrugged it of and sat on the couch bringing some snacks with me and started watching tv.

It was almost dinner time but they're not back yet! Wth! Suddenly, i heard a notification and i went to check it. It was jin oppa.

Hey strawberry. We're sorry for not spending time with u and going away all of a sudden. But we had something important to do in absence of dad. So plz forgive us.

And also, we're going to be late so don't wait for us, take ur meal and go to ur bed hugging ur R.J ;) 😁

Love u my yunnie 😘

I smiled seeing the text and replied him

Its ok oppa...i understand. Take ur time and do ur work properly

And ok...I'll take my meal and sleep hugging my R.J hehe

Love u too my handsome oppa😄

I tossed my phone on the couch and closed my eyes. I got up and ate something light. Then i went to my room and completed my homeworks. I was done and it was almost 9. So i decided to go to bed and try to sleep.

My sleeping condition is getting better day by day and I'm really grateful for that. Otherwise lack of sleep was the main cause of my weakness. I hugged my huge R.J and closed my eyes shut.

I woke up feeling thirsty and checked the time telling it was 12. It was dark outside and the only light was from the moon. I quietly headed to the kitchen still with a sleepy face and drank water.

I stopped at my tracks when i heard a click sound. My eyes went wide and my hands started shaking. I kept the glass on the counter with my trembling hands and grabbed an utensil.(U know what i mean~)

I went ahead clutching the stick i had in my hand to the direction where the sound came from. I was freaking out inside. It was dark and creepy as no one was there in the whole mansion. I don't know about my brothers. Did they arrive or not.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is now the current situation. Should i scream? Naah they would run away. But- who are theyy??!!! My eyes went wide like a ball seeing the next thing. I felt like my souls left my body. Only my body was standing there. I felt numb.

I SAW A WHITE THING FLOATING ON THE AIR!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I screamed and sat on the ground covering myself.
Aaaa plz mr ghost don't kill me. I have so many things to do. I want to have a boyfriend and love him and have a beautiful family with cute little children. Plz spare me for now. I won't ever pull a prank on my brothers nor steal snacks from the kitchen. Plzzz~~~

BTS pov

Today, we went for a special mission assigned by dad. We all become excited in case of any mission but it was different today. Cuz soyun is alone at the mansion and its weekend. We wanted to spend time with her but missed the chance. We didn't even got time to text her. She must've been really upset....

At night, jin hyung texted her not to wait for us and sleep. We will go back late night. But we know that she has sleep problems. We hope that we just don't get caught.

We came back at mid night and saw that all lights were turned off. We sighed in relief thinking she might be sleeping. We were heading to our respective room when we heard a presence. Our muscles stiffened and then, we heard a scream

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
It was soyun. She screamed and sat on the ground covering herself.
Aaaa plz mr ghost don't kill me. I have so many things to do. I want to have a boyfriend and love him and have a beautiful family with cute little children. Plz spare me for now. I won't ever pull a prank on my brothers nor steal snacks from the kitchen. Plzzz~~~

We were trying our best not to laugh seeing the situation in front of us. Jin quietly went away and turned on the lights and we were able to see soyun's state clearly. She looked so cute and small under our gaze.

But as soon as the lights were turned on, she looked up and her eyes went wide seeing us. She quickly stood up and her cheeks were now red due to embarrassment. Before she course function anything, the maknae lines along with jhope started laughing their heart out

Soyun was really embarrassed for beige like this and she tried to hide her red face.
Yunniieeee~~~ what was thaattt!!!
Jhope said holding his stomach.
Y-yaahh! I was really scareedd!!
She tried to protest.
But what u said was really iconic
Jimin again said laughing
Yaah shut up u shortyy
Soyun said more like slipped from her mouth. Jimin stopped laughing and glared at her.
At least I'm taller than U

Jimin said pointing her. She laughed nervously and nodded
Ah..btw...what took u soo loonggg?? I was really boreddd~~
She said pouting
Ayiee...don't be sad yunnie....we're sorryy...we will treat u ice cream tomorrow. Will that be ok?
Namjoon said trail to lift up her mood. And it did!

And oppa...i have another question
she asked and stopped jumping like a kangaroo.
What is it strawberry?
Jin said smiling. But he didn't know what question was waiting for him
Why are u guys all black? Are you...involved in the...underground world?......

---
End of chapter 29

I like to end like this hehe 😆

And...i was afraid to post it at night cuz when i open wattpad in the morning, i can't open notifs cuz of overload. -_-
Well thanks to u guys....
But i really do love to read ur comments 😄

I googled about which animals face matches my face most and it said....

😂😂😂
I myself can't believe that my face is like a kitty🐱

And another animal that looks alike my face is cheetah.

Ok i gotta go now

Borahaee
💜💜💜