1.2) No Strangers Here - Pt. 3

Third Person's POV:

Mia, Riven, and Beatrix were in Riven's and Sky's dorm. Mia and Riven were on his bed sharing a wax pen, while Beatrix was sitting on the floor by the bed.

Riven laughed and showed his phone to Mia and Beatrix.

"Wow, Riv. Homophobic and gay-bashing through gif," Mia said.

"Truly, you've reached your peak cleverness," Beatrix commented.

"Look, one, I don't think he's full-gay. Probably mostly, but two, I don't care. Just 'cause he's gay, it doesn't mean he has to be lame," Riven said.

"So you're gonna help him by making him feel bad about himself. A well-intentioned bully." Beatrix said.

"Yeah, that's the plan. Why? Is that a confusing archetype for you?" Riven said making Mia, Beatrix, and himself chuckle.

"Hello," Sky says as he walks into the dorm.

"Oh, sh*t, sorry," Beatrix said before trying to hand him the wax pen.

Sky shook his head, "No, thank you. Daytime? Not smart, especially not for you, Mia. If Silva catches you and her here-"

"Beatrix. Not 'her', Beatrix," Beatrix interupted.

"And, uh, my dad left. He said he needed to go somewhere. Something about meeting up with the military detachment from Solaria. Ask your girlfriend," Mia said.

Beatrix chuckled, "You're dating the princess? Sh*t. Is it weird having sex with someone who looks just like you, or is that kind of the point," Beatrix joked, making Mia laugh and Riven snicker.

Sky ignored her and said, "If the Solarians are coming..."

"Then the rumors must be true. They've captured a Burned One," Riven continued.

"The Solarian prison is no joke. They're probably going to transfer it, but you see the upshot is that we've got no where to be," Mia said before she started to kiss Beatrix's neck.

"Speak for yourselves, I'm going to the library," she said before standing up and leaving the room.

Mia sighed before taking the wax pen and smoking it.

"I do not have time to tell you guys why that this a bad idea, "Sky said, referring to Beatrix.

"Yeah, yeah," Riven said, while Mia just ignored him.

A few minutes later Mia got a text from Terra. Mia rolled her eyes, but opened the text anyway.

Terra:
Need help in the greenhouse. Please help...

Mia groaned, "I have to go."

"Why?" Riven asked.

"Terra sent a text through the group chat asking for help."

"So, who cares."

"I may not like her, but I'm not mean. What if it's a real emergency?"

"Fine, I'll see you later," Riven said before pulling her into a kiss.

"Bye, Riv. See you," Mia said before leaving the room.

*****

Mia, Terra, and Musa walked up to where Aisha, Bloom and Stella were by the barrier.