Chapter 73 :

"Luck?" Murong Yan looked at Murong Snow and smiled coldly. "Even if I really walked to this step by luck, it is my strength. Don't forget, luck is also part of strength. You stop me just to say this to me here, is it because your not lucky?”

"You--" she heard that Murong Yan was so rude, and Murong Snow was almost too angry to say anything.

However, the quality of Murong Snow heart is still very good. She immediately put away her own anger and raised a gentle smile on her face. “Why should my sister be like this! Actually, I am just worried about you.”

"Mu Rong dumps Snow, you don't have to act here." Murong sneered and shook his head. "Although we are sisters, but what kind of relationship we have, everyone knows well. If you really have me as a sister in your heart, you won’t have so many things coming."

Murong Yan remarks caused a lot of resentment among the people present. In the eyes of everyone, Murong Snow is only worried about her sister, but Murong Yan is not only not admiring, but also has sarcasm.

"Murong pours out, Xue just kindly persuaded, you don't have to be so tit-for-tat." The opening is Nangong Temple. When he looks at Murong Yan, he has a disgust at his eyes.

Nan Gong Yi feels that the reason why Murong Yan do such a thing is because of the marriage. His heart is very clear that Murong Yan has always been fascinated by him. Therefore, he is sure that the reason why Murong Yan directed  it at Cher is because she is dissatisfied with the matter of remarriage, and thus she is angry with Cher.

"Oh, after all, Murong is swaying, you are not like the Snow, she can get the brother's favoritism." Nangong Shanshan, who has been watching, went straight to the face of Murong Yan, and the disgust on her face did not hid. "You don’t look at your appearance. It’s a waste, you don't deserve my brother!”

At this time, Murong Yan was really speechless, and she didn’t know how they suddenly talk about Nangong’s body. They should not think that she have nothing to do with Nangong, so they will pour on Murong Snow! Heaven and earth conscience! She is not the former Murong Yan, she has no slight affection for Nangong.

"I don't have any interest in your brother." Murong looked at Nangong Shanshan and sneered and said, "I just said the truth. The lottery is already late, but Murong Snow has been here to stop me from leaving. Even she let me give up the test, isn’t it because of my good luck?”

Said, Murong Yan turned her head and looked at the aggrieved face of Murong Snow, the mouth twitched a smile with a deep smile, "Mu Rong dumped Snow, you are here because of fear of losing good luck to me, so there will be so many unnecessary actions?"

When she heard such shameless words, Murong Snow was so angry.

The people around them felt a little speechless. They had seen self-confidence, but they had never seen such self-confidence. To say that Murong Snow can be defeated by Murong Yan, even a three-year-old child will not believe it.

Murong Yan luck is indeed very good, so she can get to this step. But no matter how good luck is in front of strength, it is all virtual. Murong Snow has now reached the peak of the initial period of the foundation period, and it is about to enter the medium term. How can Murong Yan a waste can fight?