Chapter 94 : (Part 6)

In fact, these days, the owner has been looking for Missy, but has not been able to find. I don't know where Miss was gone. Therefore, the owner always pays attention to the situation of the Missy's yard.

Just after seeing the room lit up, the owner immediately sent someone to come and said that Missy had a glimpse. And she is the unlucky messenger.

"I know."

Murong’s face was not good. She just got up and walked outside.

After seeing Murong got out of the room, Xiao Yan finally breathed a sigh of relief. Miss Ming did not say anything to her, but she felt very nervous. In the face of Missy, she even felt more stressed than facing her family.

Murong was familiar with the road and walked directly toward Murong Xiong’s study.

Murong Xiong almost every time to summon, they are all carried out in the study. She remember the last time Murong Xiong wanted to see her, but also in this study.

After coming to the study room, Murong leaned directly into the door and walked in. The guards outside the door probably got orders before, so there was no action to stop Murong.

When Murong leaned into the door, she saw that Murong Xiong had been waiting for her there.

"You are here." This is the first time that Murong Xiong has calmly talked with Murong. He thought that when he saw Murong Yan, he would be furious, but after a few days of calm, he is calmer.

Seeing the attitude of Murong Xiong, Murong’s eyes flashed a little surprised. However, she did not say anything and sat down directly opposite Murong Xiong.

Although I don't know what Murong Xiong is looking for, she thinks it should not be a good thing. Because if there is a good thing, Murong Xiong is afraid and he will not evem think of her.

"I don't know why my family owner called me today. What happened?" The first thing I said was Murong.

Hearing the name called by Murong, Murong Xiong frowned and spoke low.

"What is the owner? According to the seniors, you should call me  grandfather."

"I don't know if my grandfather called me over today. Is there anything?" For the title, Murong did not care.

But when she heard Murong Xiong’s words, she couldn’t help but sneer at the bottom of her heart. She didn’t start to call Murong’s family now. If Murong Xiong has his granddaughter in his heart, these words should have been said long ago. Murong Xiong’s attitude is now because she won the Nangong Temple at the family meeting.

"Cough--" Murong Xiong cleared his throat and opened it again. "Today, I called you because of what you did at the family meeting. After winning the test, why did you say out those words, do you know that this will make the Nangong family hate us?"

Even though, Murong Yan wins at the family meeting and earns such a glory for the Murong family. However, Murong Xiong was still very dissatisfied with the things that Murong had to do later.

"Oh, why can't I do this?" Hearing the blame in Murong Xiong words, Murong sneered and said with a sneer. "Isn't he only allowed to humiliate me, so  you won't let me fight back?"

She knows what Murong Xiong is mad at, but it is because of the marriage with the Nangong family!