19

"So? What do they say?" Although Andrew asks, it does not seem very much as though he is interested, and so you decide you shall not share their contents with him. "Well... did you like any of the callers who have come today? I do not wish to have to make all of the decisions, (y/n), I am sure that you shall be unhappy with whatever it is I decide to do."

You glance to your brother. A good and kind man but with seemingly no brains. "I am unsure of the men I have seen today." You are unsure of the men you have seen today as you are sure that you prefer another, one who did not call but one who did write you a letter.

"Yes... well... Nevermind that... there is another ball this evening. I am sure that you should be beginning to get ready for that, should you not?"

You look at your brother who clearly cannot comprehend that a dress does not take that long to don, but you are glad that you shall be able to get away from him.

You go upstairs and decide between your pink and your blue dress. The pink is light and delicate, with gentle purple flowers that run across the bottom. It is perfectly stitched and shall fit with your hair in a plaited pattern. The blue is a little more of a statement, it is a light blue but is certainly more eye catching than the pink. It should go nicely with your hair in more of a relaxed style, perhaps flowing over your shoulders.

Which do you wish to wear?

The blue dress - 20

The pink dress - 21