🐾Dalmatian Street🐾

?/?: "Ah, Camdon Town, London. My home, my city. The perfect place for a graduted musician, singer and skater bird like me and my dogs." A young female voice spoke up as the camera showed a brown stone flat apartment home to a young woman on her bed tuning up an electronic guitar with lovely paleish and tanned skin, short h/c hair and rich e/c eyes. "That's me, Y/n Ratcliffe the daughter of Rodger and Anita Ratcliffe as well the heiress to the Dalmatian plantation in the London's countryside. But, I'm getting off topic, remember how I said I live with my dogs as in more than one..... well....."

Frantic barks filled the house and the bedroom door strained against the force pushing against it before it bursted open to let a tidal wave of Dalmatian pups into the room and buried the young woman til she shot out the top gasping for air.

Y/n: "That's right, I have my own 101 Dalmatians and I love them all." She said honestly in her head as a duo of growing Dalmatian pups began licking her face happily making her laugh. "Okay, Dylan and Dolly I'm coming." She said honestly while she swam through the pup pile to see the clock and her eyes widened slightly. "Oh bloody brilliant! I'm late for work, Dolly, Dylan you two are in charge while I'm gone!" She yelled out as she frantically pulled on her faux black leather jacket onto her body and ran out of the house with her skateboard as Delilah and Doug ran after her before locking up the door as well scanning her hand on the security pad. "House is secured, Have a good day Ms. Ratcliffe." The security ai spoke before she skated off.

" The security ai spoke before she skated off

Dolly: "Hi, I'm Dolly Dalmatian. That girl right there is my family's pet human, well my parents pet. Her name is Y/n Radcliffe and she's awesome! She's a skater, musician and a inventor like my bros Dylan and Dawkins." She said to the readers while it sounded like barking to regular humans.

Dylan: "Hello, I'm Dylan Dalmatian the oldest of my 98 Dalmatian siblings. I'm the alpha dog around here along with our pet Y/n. She's sweet, loyal, protective and very talented. She's also incredibly intelligent since she helped Dawkins and I build upgrades around our home. But, even I'll admit our pet needs a mate of her own." He said to the readers seriously as he prepped the kibble catapult to dispatch 99 bowls of kanine krunches as the pups began eating he got to cleaning.

Meanwhile Y/n Ratcliffe was skating to her job at a local café before sighing softly once she entered the building to prepare her guitar on the stage for her live music.

Y/n: "Ello everyone." She said towards the readers as she sat down tuning her guitar again. "You may like to know, I've not always lived in London. You see I graduated from Auradon Prep and met amazing friends there before heading to college here in London where I got my degree in music." She said honestly before looking over at the crowd to breathe slowly as she began playing her guitar.