🐾Thirteen Years Pass By🐾

Mal: "Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened."

Auradon at The Beast Castle

Man: "Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!"

Beast: "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!"

Belle: "He's turning 16, dear."

Ben: "Hey, pops."

Beast: "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

Belle: "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

Beast: "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." He said as Ben laughs. "Kidding."

Ben: "Mom, dad..."

Man: "Ah! Nn-nnh!"

Ben: "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." He said as Beast and Belle looked at him shocked. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

Beast: "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?"

Ben: "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them.

Beast: "Have you?"

Belle: "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?"

Ben: "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... and Maleficent." He said honestly as everyone grew shocked.

Beast: "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!"

Ben: "Dad, just hear me out here!"

Beast: "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

Ben: "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?"

Beast: "I suppose their children are innocent.""

Belle: "Well, well done. Shall we?" She said honestly as Ben's youngest friend walked into the room. "Good Morning, Y/n."

Y/n: "Heya, Beast, Belle." She said smiling as the Fourteen year old ran over towards Ben and tackled him onto the ground while her young dalmatian dogs named Doug and Delilah licked his cheeks. "So, how'd it go, Ben?"

Ben: "I think it went well. How are you after Pongo and Perdita's funeral?" He asked honestly as Y/n sighed softly before they both got up from the floor.

Y/n: "It's sad that Pon-Pon and Perdy are gone but we've got their pups, and their pups for mum and dad plus I've got Delilah here with her mate Doug to keep me company as well their own young 15 pups." She said honestly before the two were looking over at the isle. "This is going to be wicked." She said smiling before grabbing Ben's hand and ran off to school.