Diet

Liked by ella_bubu and 738,930 others itzy

itzy.all.in.us Thank you all Midzy for your support to our new comeback! Love you guys 💕

View all 3,648 comments
user 1 ew do you guys see how much weight did Ella gained?
| ryu.babe @user1 i know rightttt
| mid_tzyy @user1 lol fat

itzyyyy_love Ella's thighs are thicker than a tree trunk
| love_ella @itzyyyy_love you're gross. Stop hating on a 16 year old girl.
| ella_cutie @itzyyyy_love dude she's still growing and gaining a bit weight is normal. You're really exaggerating like she's overweight??? C'mon stop calling yourself as a ITZY lover.

itmidzy is she overweight???
| midzy25 @itmidzy She's 5'6 and the normal weight is 52kg to 68kg. She's now 50kg which is already underweight what do you expect?
| itmidzy @midzy25 I don't care what's her weight. I only see her body and thinks she's fat anyways

Ella's POV:

Looking at the comments, I feel disgusted, yet, disappointed. I know my weight can be unstable but I'm working on it. I'm going through changes and I'm a teenager anyways.

I walked in front of the mirror and look at myself. Maybe they're right, my butt and thighs seems fat. My face is chubby. I don't know if my weight is stable or what, I only knew I need to start dieting and loose weight.

Third person POV:

Ella started exercising and didn't eat much few days after she read the comments. Every time ITZY is having their meals, Ella's plate went from a full bowl of rice to just a few vegetables now. Even when her members are always telling her to eat more, she either make up excuses that she wasn't hungry or telling them that she has something more important to do and skip the meals. She continued this habit for a few weeks.

Ella's POV:

"Hmmm my thighs still look fat..." looking at the mirror after checking my weight, it seems it doesn't work and I still look chubby. I'm now 45kg, only lost 5kg in a month. "Guys~ We need to upload individual selfies to our Instagram," Lia yelled from the living room.
"Yes~" I yelled back. I picked up my phone and start searching for the best place with the best lighting in our dorm. When I arrived at a spot in the living room, I heard people gasping. "What?" I asked, turning back to see Lia and Ryujin gasping with their mouth wide opened.
"WOW Ella?????" Lia started.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Ella I swear you look like you didn't eat for a year." Ryujin stated.
"Ok?" I didn't care much about what they are saying. I feel tired and I just want to jump on my bed after taking selfies. ITZY are now on hiatus after promotion.

Liked by jusniq1997 and 930,636 others itzy

itzy.all.in.us 😇

View all 3,579 comments
MIDZY._ Ella now look like a stick?

Itzyyy_jype Ella are you ok? You look tired and very skinny. Please take care of yourself.....
        | jusniq1997 @Itzyyy_jype I think she's loosing weight after reading the comments under her last post. Please Ella don't listen to them. You're perfect and don't starve yourself.

Ahina055 ewwww too skinny
        | Ella_uwu @Ahina055  Can y'all stop hating on her? You literally just hate on her no matter if she's fat or skinny. Leave her alone she's only 16.

I broke down crying after reading the comments. People said I'm too skinny. What the hell? I spend all my effort loosing weight just to see them hating on my because I'm skinny? I'm stupid. I should've listen to the others. "Ella? Are you ok?" I shook my head as I'm too tired to speak. "Come here." She hold me into her arms and I continued to cry. "Don't listen to what they say, Ella. You're perfect. Sometimes we can't control our body. Some people can eat a lot and don't gain weight, but some will gain. Everyone is unique in their way so please don't be insecure about your body. Even if you want to loose weight, you should exercise while developing a healthy diet instead of starving yourself. Starving doesn't work and it'll just damage your body even more." I looked up and saw Lia was the one who was talking all the time.

"Was I really that fat before?" I sobbed.

"No. You're underweight before you started loosing weight. They just leave those comments out of their jealousy." Lia said softly, patting my back to help me feel better.

"Ok. I'm hungry." I left out a laugh after saying this.

"Wanna go eat Pizza?" Lia smirked.

"SUREEEEE"

A month later:

I've never felt so joyful. I can eat whatever I want. I made myself a schedule where I noted down my work out routines and what are some healthy foods that I can eat in order to maintain a healthy weight. Fans also have been complimenting my body which looks healthy and I'm so glad that I didn't continue my stupid action to loose weight.

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to all the readers who are having trouble on loosing/gaining weights or being insecure about your own body. Please remember that people are unique in their own ways. If you don't fit into the beauty standards, then create one yourself (Like Hwasa from MAMAMOO said) Your body, your choice. Nobody have the rights to body shame others, that is a disrespectful action. I hope this chapter can make people feel better and spread body positivities. Love you all ❤️