Being the Chosen One

14th August, 2018
"How was your performance last week?" Ryujin was chatting with you and she suddenly asked.
"Well, it went pretty well. In fact, higher than my expectations. All the comments that was given by the tutors were positive," Ella said, showing her beautiful smile.
"It's good to hear that. I hope I can debut with you," Ryujin grabbed Ella's hands and hold it tightly, looking at you with a pair of puppy eyes.
"Aigoo~~ How can my unnie be so adorable~ I hope so too! We work hard enough, hard work always pays off," Ella added.
"Ok! By the wa———" All of a sudden, the dance room door opened. It turned out to be the manager who invited Ella to audition.
"Sorry girls if I interrupted you but you were told to go to the office now by the head." The manager greeted them. The girls nodded and followed the manager to the office.
—————————————————Office—————————————————
Once they entered the office, they saw JYP and four unfamiliar girls which indeed was other trainees. "Hi Ryunjin and Ella. Girls please take a seat." JYP greeted them nicely. "So I am here to announce that the 6 of you will be debuting as our new rookie group in the coming year."
All 6 of them sat still and looked at each other, doubting if they had heard anything from the founder of JYP. Tears started running down their precious faces as they still couldn't believe that they will be debuting in the top 3 biggest entertainment in Korea.
"You guys will move to a new dorm today so quickly pack your things. And again, congratulations for being chosen to be the one," JYP exclaimed.

Note: Hey guys! So I decided from now on I will use people's POV instead of telling a story. Have fun reading the upcoming chapters~💓💗