Chapter 19

yo wait ok so ik I hate math and all right but like I found out that im actually pretty good at it 😳

-------------------------

Jake POV

I felt the dip at the end of the couch disappear, causing me to wake up to see Jungwon stretching his muscles on the carpet. I untangled myself from Sunghoons firm embrace which, might I add, took me a few minutes because he's so stubborn.

"Hey, Wonie should we wake them up?" I whispered to Jungwon, startling him at my sudden appearance before he calmed down realizing it was just me. "Nah not just yet, Niki's party will be in the late afternoon so let them sleep for a bit."

Oh right, it's Niki's birthday today. "While they sleep wanna do a quick run at the mall for a gift for Niki?" I suggested, joining him in his stretching. "Sure-" 

"I'll come too," Jungwon and I jumped as a new voice was heard. We looked behind up and saw a yawning Sunoo moving Niki's arm off of his torso. Niki ended up rolling over and cuddling with Jay whilst Sunghoon clung onto the back of Niki and Heeseung? Well, he fell on the floor in the middle of the night so he's just chilling.

The 3 of us silently giggled at the sight before taking turns in the shower and them borrowing my clothes for the shops.

We exited my room to find that the 3 boys on the couch now had their legs entangled and 2 pairs of white and black colored wings wrapped around the 3 of them.

(Sunghoon n Jay's wings bc they're the 7th sense black and white duo skskj)

We grabbed our phones and my wallet since they didn't bring theirs and headed to the shops.

Sunghoon POV

I cuddled Jakey tight in my chest and tangled my legs around whoever was behind him. I honestly found my face in the back of his neck however his legs were longer than mine, I guess Jake grew up-

I felt a feathery sensation tickle the back of my neck causing me to wake up. Bracing myself for the blinding lounge room light I squinted my eyes open but was met with blonde hair in front of me and a white blanket trapping us in. Wait no, that's not a white blanket... wings??

At the sudden realization, I rolled away to the very end of the couch, releasing the person in my embrace and escaping the white wings. From my new perspective, I found that the 'Jake' that I was cuddling was actually Niki and the owner of the white wings was Jay. 

I fake gagged to myself, imagine sleeping with the blondies. I stepped off the couch onto a squishy surface earning a croaky groan from Heeseung who was cuddled up in the fallen couch pillows, using the carpet floor as a mattress. He drifted back into dreamland almost the instant I stepped off of him.

If he has back pains when he wakes up I'll laugh.

I looked around the apartment and couldn't find Jake, Jungwon, or Sunoo anywhere. I found that their phones and shoes were gone so I assumed they went out somewhere and trusted them enough to know that they're safe and that they know what they're doing.

I made my way into the shower to freshen up, remembering that Jay organized a huge party later. Speaking of parties I should invite Jackson, he gives off party guy kinda vibes. I'll text him later.