Bonus Ending?

SO. Yeah. Another alternate ending. Sorry. this is another way i thought about ending it soo yup.

This is the last one promise.

-

Harry died.

The minute they walked into that room, they knew.

There was no way someone could be alive with all of that blood pouring out of their body.

Harry was pale, bloody, blue lipped and dead.

The paramedics had tried to revive him, but their attempts were futile and in vain. 

Louis couldn't bear to watch Harry's limp form pulse every time they shocked him. He shut his eyes tight, trying to block out the image. But it was going to change the fact that Harry was gone.

Harry was gone.

They'd lost him.

-

The funeral was gloomy and depressing, of course, how else would a funeral be?

Louis couldn't bring himself to say anything in Harry's honor. He was surprised he'd even been invited to attend. It was his fault Harry was gone.

He knew it. This was his fault. Harry was dead. Because of him.

He stared blankly as they lowered Harry's casket into the ground, Anne's sobs echoing the air.

The skies cried buckets of rain, as if in respect for Harry. The air was cold and empty, chilling Louis to the core.

Louis hadn't cried. He wanted to. He felt sad. Why wouldn't he? His best friend just died, because of him. But he couldn't cry. 

It was just one of those things. It would happen. Sooner or later.

Right?

-

Death is such a simple thing really. One minute a person's there, the next they aren't and in a few months, people forget about them and life goes on.

But not for Louis.

A week.

Harry died a week ago.

The boys had all left to their families, searching for some support, whilst Louis couldn't bring himself to even leave his flat, despite his mother's attempts to reach out to him.

Because what if Harry came back while he was out?

He didn't want that.

Because Harry was coming back. Louis knew it. He would.

Because he wouldn't leave Louis behind.

He wouldn't.

-

Liam called. He'd asked how Louis was, what he'd done during the day.

Louis responded nonchalantly, "I just lay on the couch, watching telly, waiting for Harry to come back."

Liam choked on his water.. Louis sounded so sure that Harry would come back.

"U-um, yeah. Call me if he turns up alright?" Liam didn't have the heart to break it to him that there was no way Harry was coming back.

"Sure thing!" Louis replied happily and hung up, resuming his show.

-

This went on for two weeks.