Alternate Ending

I wrote an alternate ending because there were too ways it could go so this one's for all ya'll that wanted some Larry action. It's pretty much the same until the end. so..

-------

RECAP

"Harry.....You shouldn't do it," Louis's gaze softened.

"Why not? Give me on good reason," Harry said bitterly. There wasn't anything that could change his mind.

"Because I don't want you to."

Except that.

As much as Harry had hurt because of Louis, he could never hate him. Never

"Please?" Louis pleaded helplessly.

Harry finally turned to look at his friend, a bit surprised at the tears coming out of Louis' eyes. He nodded weakly and Louis pulled him back into a tight hug.

"Thank you."

Running in circles, chasing our tails

-

ALTERNATE ENDING START

Coming back as we are

It's been a year and Harry was finally coming back from rehab. The boys hadn't done much without him but they were backed 100% by the fans. Liam had ended up telling them the truth at the conference and fans gave their full support, sending Harry gifts and 'stay strong' cards.

And finally, Harry was coming back.

He was sitting on the plane, staring out the window. He was a bit nervous to see them again. He'd Skyped with all of them, mainly Louis, called them everyday, again, mainly Louis, and kept up with them by gossip.

Eleanor and Louis broke up two months into Harry's rehabilitation. Louis hadn't said anything about it so Harry didn't ask.

He was dying to know, but he didn't ask.

He hadn't cut in so long and he'd never felt better. He ddin't miss it. He loved his life now. Everything seemed so nice and good he couldn't help but be happy.

The plane landed and he grabbed his suitcase and exited, being more anxious by the minute.

He got to the waiting area and looked around for his friends that he'd missed so dearly. But he couldn't find them. Had they forgotten he was coming today? He was about to pull put his phone to call Liam when somebody tackled him from behind and jumped onto his back.

"Harry!!" An Irish voice screamed in his ear. Before he could shake Niall off, he was smothered by three other pairs of arms.

"Harry!!" They all hugged him so tightly, Harry could hardly breathe.

"Guys," he strangled out, "I'm glad to see you too, but I'd like my air back."

They chuckled and let go, backing away a bit, but not too far away.

"So, how have you been?" Liam asked, taking his bags.

"Great, actually," Harry replied smiling. "How about you guys?"

"Annoyed," Zayn laughed, receiving a smack in the chest from Louis.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Well, see, lover boy here hasn't stopped talking about you since you left," Zayn gestured towards a blushing Louis.

"Shut up, Zayn," Louis muttered at him and looked away.

Harry looked at Louis, smirking slightly, and Louis just stared, shyly, at his shoes.

"Well, I'll go put your bags in the car, come on Zayn, Niall," Liam gestured for them to come along, wanting to give Harry and Louis some privacy.

 "What was he talking about, 'lover boy'?" Harry asked mockingly. He was really hoping it was what he though it was.

"W-well, since you left, I couldn't stop thinking about what you said and, I realized, I, maybe, sort of, feel the same way?" Louis stumbled for words, still staring bashfully at the floor.

Harry felt a million butterflies storm around in his stomach as his heart warmed at Louis' confession. "You 'sort of' feel the same way? Well, that's a let down," Harry teased.

Louis finally looked up and glared at him, playfully. "Shut up and kiss me, you fool."

Harry didn't need to be told twice. He pulled Louis in by the waist and connected their lips into a chaste kiss. The kiss did nothing to calm the butterflies in Harry's stomach, but that was okay. He had Louis now, And he couldn't feel better.

I'm going back to the start

--

Again, shit im sorry but Let me know which ending you liked better. :)

Ahem. So there ya go. I was a bit hesitant to post it because a lot of you said Part 1 was really good and I didn't want this to be a let down.. Also i wanted to say the gif on the side is not mine and the hate tweets in this are real.  Never going back in that tag. And lastly, I think I'm going to keep doing these :) writing oneshots about songs I mean. The next one will be on Six Degrees of Separation by The Script.

And if you have any songs you'd want a oneshot about let me know in the comments or inbox me and i'll see what i can do.