The Basement

Daddy came into my room. "Akito where are you?" asked Daddy. "Under here" I said. "Why are you under the bed?" asked Daddy. "I was finding a price to my train set" I lied. "Ok, do you want to come and watch a movie with daddy?" asked Daddy. "Yeah"I said.

As we walk down the stairs, I noticed that dad was gone. "Daddy where did dad go?" I asked. "He went to go get something" said Daddy. "Ok" I said. Then Daddy out on a movie. "Here watch this, I will be right back" said Daddy. "Ok" I said.

When the movie was over, daddy still didn't come back, so I went to go find him. When I went into their room, I saw the closet door open. I walked over to the closet and saw a trap door open. As I walk down I to the room I saw dad chained to a pole and Daddy sharpening a knife. Daddy didn't notice me. I look at dad, dad's mouth had tape over it, his legs were tapped together, and dad's hands were chained up. "Mmhm" dad try to say something. "Akito what are you doing down here? I told you to watch the movie" said Daddy. "The movie ended" I told him. "Ok just sit down here with us" said Daddy. "Why is dad like that?" I asked. "He did something very bad, so I have to punish him" said Daddy. "Ok" I said.

When daddy was done with the knife he walked over to dad. "Want to see dad naked?" asked daddy. Dad's eyes opened wide, he didn't want me to see him naked. "I don't know" I said. "Ok I'll take that as a yes" said Daddy. Daddy walked over to dad, cut the tap off of dad's legs, and pulled down his pants and underwear. Then he u chained dad's hands and took off dad's shirt. Then he chained dad's hands again. Dad looked away, ashamed of himself. "Do you want to see me and dad to something naughty?" asked dad. I stayed silent, I didn't know what to do. "I'll take that as a yes" said Daddy. "Spread your legs" said Daddy. Dad didn't move. "Now or I'll kill you" said Daddy, holding the knife. Dad obeyed, then I saw daddy take his dick, and thrust into dad.

For the next few hours I sat there watching my parents. Daddy finally took off the tape on dad's mouth. "It hurts, stop akito is watching" said dad. "Fine Akito go play with your toys" said Daddy.

When I got upstairs I went and hid under my bed. Few minutes later I fell asleep.