A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Heyy

Welcome! So I wrote a lot of this story years ago and never published it, because I didn't love it. Well, I still don't love it but I am proud that I wrote this when I was younger and I think the plot I came up with is pretty cool!

I am currently going through and editing each chapter which is already written mostly for grammar and mistakes but also to clean up the plot a bit and change some details, I'll release them as they are ready. Sorry if I've missed anything!

Then I will write the rest out as I would really like the story to have an end as I am kind of attached to the characters after finding this on my old wattpad account and rereading it. I have the plot written from before so luckily it shouldnt be too hard. I don't really expect anyone to read this story to be honest but in case anyone does stumble across this and get invested it would also be nice to have an end!

Oh, yeah, mature themes & language because I was an angsty teenager haha! In editing I have tried to make it a less gratuitous but I couldnt remove the themes or angst really- it is the heart of it! TW are in the books description, please read and consider them! If you do stick around to read, I hope you enjoy!

~Oakeel