Chapter 4

(first person pov)

It's been around two weeks since I first joined LOV. I had gotten very close with Toga because our age and quirk. I've also befriended Dabi Compress, a little less with Shigaraki since he didn't like me as much. We weren't as close though as Toga and I, who had sleepovers all the time and played board games without rules.

I've gained more strength and more control over my quirk. Much more training and improvement then I got at the training camp and UA. Despite the fact that the League of Villains were becoming family and good friends. I was missing my friends back home. I'm aware that they left me and basically forgot about little old me, but all the happy memories we've made were starting to fade with time.

Dabi entered the room which I stayed in and said "We got some takeout if you want some, its in the lounge." "No thanks" I answered with a bit of sadness in my voice but not enough for a person to realize that emotion. Except Dabi was able to catch it. He walked closer to my slumped sitting body on the floor and sat down. "You good kid" he asked. "Yeah" I returned. "You're lying, ive been living with enough drama that when people including me say 'yeah' to a question about their feelings they are probably lying". I nodded in response and took a sigh. "I just miss the people back at UA, it's different now, my whole life has changed from being a hero to a villain in a matter of days. Just because no one was there to save me and got bakugou instead."

Toga entered the room and " the foods getting cold- oh whats going on here" said as she finished her sentence she sat besides me. "Just talking about what happened recently" I replied. "Tell me, how was your life back at UA" Toga asked. "Well back at UA every thing was planned and organized, getting up early in the morning then going to class, learn some useless shit then go back to our dorms to train, to do homework and whatever else we had time to do. I didn't have any liberties and freedom. If we didn't listen to the rules we would get detention or whatever else disciplinary actions." "Wow its like everyone had gotten a stick up there ass" Dabi added. "Your right about that" I laughed

We continued talking for about an hour. After that we all went back to doing our own things. Shigaraki was talking to All for one for future plans. Twice was doing god knows whats, speaking of twice we haven't talked much the only time we talked was back when I got introduced. Compress was out to do whatever, hes a sketchy dude so I never ask. Toga was out going to get someones blood, and Dabi was probably out and about.