Chapter 18

FELLOW READERS : i have chosen the love interest to be deku, but since i feel bad for the toga simps i will make another ending once im done the story. ALSO if you have watched sk8 the infinite and have a special liking to miya, I have a lovely surprise for you. I have written another xreader ff on my page. ON WITH THE STORY. BTW SORRY FOR TAKING A WHILE TO UPLOAD LOVE Y'ALL.

(Update i didnt go with an idea i cause im indecisive )

(first person pov)

The missing puzzle peices where finally found, and put into place. Clear memories where shown instead of the blurry ones.

Turns out my grandma not only hated me for killing her cat but for also being part of the reason why my mom died.

Why Bakugou didn't speak up about how I was still missing, he seaked revenge from me who killed his childhood best-friend, simply payback.

I was surprised, I could never find the information about the event in past news papers.

It felt weird knowing something that happened 12 years ago. Yet the existence of my dad is still a mystery. But I don't mind if I have no idea who he is, he didn't play a figure in my life. Hence, he does not need to be aknowledge.

I checked my phone for the time, it was 5 in the morning. Five in the fucking morning. I never wake up at 5 in the morning, I usually fall alseep at 5 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep because of wave of childhod trauma that hit which means that I will have to function all day on 3 hours of sleep. Since it was way to early in the morning for someone to be awake, I opened my window and climbed onto the roof. I didn't use my wings since there is a ladder beside my window and I just didn't to feel physical pain at the moment. The sun was going to rise in about 20-30 minutes. The roof wasn't all the comfortable since there where plenty of broken shingles since it was an old building. The sun started to rise, it looked peaceful. For a moment all the care and worry that I had kept a side felt like it was washing away into the sunrise. It felt like breathing became 100x easier and a breaze of nastolgia. The birds where chirping signaling that the morning had arrive and a new day had started.

I changed the way I was seated, I layed down to look at the fresh clouds. It was always something that I did to pass the time of to calm myself. Younger me would have imagined so many animals and objects that were formed in the clouds, but now my imagination had settled and I can only see white puffy clouds that looked like cotton candy.

"Hehe I see a middle finger" A high pitched voice laughed. "What the fuck!" I said, I was caught by surprised, it was obviously Toga. "When did you show up?" I asked.

"Oh I was always here, well since you climbed on the roof" She responded, I looked at her confused how did I not hear her, I tried to be quiet.

"When you have been in this department long enough you become more aware of your surroundings, you seemed at peace that why I didn't bother to say anything" She added patting my head. She went back to laying on the roof. "That one kinda looks like a duck" She pointed out. "And that one looks like a deformed santa clause" I laughed. We continued pointing out random images in the clouds, some where more inapropriate then others and some more wholesome.

Suddenly something hit me, litteraly hit me. I looked at the item which hit me it was natto, obviously still in its container. "Ow" Toga whined looks like she also got hit by natto. "Breakfast is served" Twices voice appeared. "You didn't have to serve it like that" I say jokingly. Twice sat down with us. "Oh I told Dabi that we would be here, I also tried to tell shigaraki but he told me to go away before I got the chance" He says with a sadden look. He was back to his happy self when he looked at the natto in his hands. I looked at Toga realizing that she hasn't said anything, she was eating at an uncanny spead. "Sorry I haven't had this since a couple years ago, where did you get it?" She asked twice. "I sent one of my clones out to a neighborhood to steal it" He says proud of himself.

The conversation started to vanish. It became a bit awkward when it died down since we were all just sitting there. "I can talk to the dead" I said to break the silence. Toga and Twice both turned their faces around in an uncanny speed. "Huh!?" They both say at the same time.

"How long did you keep this from us" Twice vocalized. He was worried one of his closest friends kept such an important secret and he worried it would break their trust.

"Just this morning actually, both of you are the first to know" I told him trying to calm him down. It worked.

"Does that mean you can talk to MJ? If you can, make him preform for us" Toga said laughing at her ridiculous yet amazing idea. "Im not even sure how I can contact him but once if I figure it out I sure will" I told her.

(Change of pov : 3rd person at UA)

Back at UA the students got to train with each other and against other classes. One thing was off, Y/N wasn't there to bring any joy. With their funny jokes that would entertain the others. Even though it has been quite some time since 1A has seen them and knew their new lifestyle, some have started to hate them for their betrayal. But a couple students still liked them and didn't care as much where they were in life now. If they are alive and happy thats all that matters. Those people are : Midoriya, Jirou, Uraraka, Todoroki.

Jirou knew Y/N pretty well and knew that they only did what was best for them. Jirou also knew Y/N's understanding on why they changed sides.

Uraraka has a lot of hopes and dreams. She hopes that once she will be able to talk to Y/N, she will be able to get Y/N back on the so called 'good' side. Y/N hasn't hurt Uraraka yet as a villain so she has no reason to dislike them from that.

Todoroki on the other hand just doesn't care much, wether they are villain or not. He doesn't have a problem with them. When they were still attending U.A , Todoroki and Y/N where good friends. They both understand a crappy home life and love for soba. He had no big reason to hate them in the end.

Midoriya well he has a complicated understanding why he still cares and doesn't hate them. He will never have the heart to hate them. Back when they were children and when the accident happened he wanted to stay with them and tell Y/N that it would be alright and that their quirk wasn't a villain one. But his mom wouldn't let him. Izuku's mom didn't want him to be friends with it them anymore because her and Mitsuki both agreed that Y/N was a danger to their children. Midoriya understood why his mom said that but was hurt that he wasn't able to hangout with Y/N anymore. He was confused when Y/N stopped all contact with him, he learned that they didn't remember him anymore. But behind the scenes of YN's childhood Midoriya was always there looking after them whenever he didn't hangout with Bakugou. When he found out that he and Y/N would both be in the same class for high school he was over the moon. He could finally become friends with them again. It happened, Y/N and Midoriya would have study sessions after school in the library. Also just to spend more time with them, Midoriya would make up questions related to their quirk just to spend more time together. He simply cared to much about them and didn't want to let go of them even if they were a villain which was something he was always against.
-
-
-
-
Sorry to keep you guys waiting so long for a new chapter i just lost inspiration. Also my mind changed on this story, I will not be following any of the original plot.