Hide And Seek part 1.

Me and daddy were watching F/m while Yoonie was doing the dishes. When Yoonie was done with the dishes he came into the living room and watched with us. I yawned cause it was late. Daddy noticed and paused the movie. "It's getting awful late for a smol bean such as yourself." He chuckled. I nodded. "Daddy do you work tomorrow?" I asked. "Sadly I do baby. But Yoonbum will watch you." With that he picked me up and tucked me into bed. I have my own room at his house. *le timeskip to the next morning* I woke up to the smell of f/b (favorite breakfast. If its cereal, oh well lol) I rushed down down stairs with my f/a stuffie in hands. "That smells good!" I shout as I run into the kitchen. Yoonie quietly giggled as daddy laughed. "We made your favorite since I won't be home till late. Behave sweet heart" daddy said as kissed my forehead and left. I sat at the table and at my breakfast.

"So y/n what should we do today?" Yoonie asked. I thought about it "hmmm. Ooo we should play hide and seek!!" Yoonie nodded and went to get it ready. After I finished eating I dashed upstairs to get dressed for the day. Then I ran back downstairs to play with Yoonbum. "So y/n. The rules are you gotta stay out of your daddy's room and you can't hide outside. There's a road right there and it could be dangerous." Yoonbum said. I nodded. "I wanna hide first please!" I asked. Yoonie nodded and went to count. I quietly snuck into the laundry room and hid in the cabinet above the washer since I was small enough. "Ready or not here I come!" I heard yoonie and I tried not to giggle.