Hide and Seek Pt.2

I tried not to giggle as I heard Yoonie's rolling chair. I had hidden in the prime spot a 3 year old could hide. The cabinet above the washing machine. "Y/n where are you?" I heard Yoonie say. I put my hand over my mouth and stayed quiet.

After about 5 minutes my legs got stiff so I quietly peeked out of the cabinet and didn't see anything so I snuck down onto the washer then to the floor. I creeped to the laundry room door and still didn't see Yoonie. I quietly giggled and made a dash for the stairs but got caught by Yoonie. He grabbed me and put his finger to his lips. (Ooooop dramaaaaa lmao sorry) he pointed to the door and there were to big scary policemen there. "Y/n you have to go hide again but this time I'm gonna hide too." Yoonie said. I nodded and ran back to my hiding spot in the laundry room. I heard one of the doors click signifying that Yoonie was hiding too.

"Sorry about that officers I just got back from work." I heard daddy say. Instantly I felt relieved. "Do you mind if we come in and take a look around sir? We've gotten noise complaints." (Im aware this doesn't match the original story line and it's kinda not supposes to.) "Yeah come on in. I've got nothing to hide." And with that daddy and the scary policemen came into the house. I stayed quieter then a mouse.

After a little while the officers left and I heard them driveway. I slammed the cabinet door open and jumped down. "Daddy!!!" I yelled excitedly and rand to him hugging his leg. Daddy patted my head and smiled. "Where's Yoonbum sweetie?" Daddy asked. "He's hiding too daddy, we was playing hide and seek before you came home and he saw those scary policemen and said we had to hide." Right as I said that a door clicked open and Yoonie crawled out of it. "Ah there he is. Are you two hungry? It's close to dinner time." Daddy said and so the 3 of us made dinner and watched another movie before bed.

Y'all I'm sorry for the slow updates, I get caught reading other fanfic and forget that I'm writing 2 of my own. Anyways hope you enjoy