Bravo

After Diana said those words, the men didn't bother and continued walking towards her. Then all at the same time started fighting her, they threw punches, knifes and kicks, but none hit Diana. "Come you all can do better than that!" She said as she was dodging every punch and weapon. Then said "Ok I'm getting bored right now", and she started to fight back. One by one they all fell to ground. Then Diana stood there in the middle of the body pile, until she heard a someone clapping their hands and walking slowly towards her, she couldn't see his face yet it was dark. So when she approached the light in the middle, Diana immediately recognized him.

"Bravo", he said

"Dante Santino?"

"In the flesh black rose."

"You were the one who kept calling me?"

"In a matter of fact yes, I do need your help, and I'm pretty sure you do too, need my help"

"I was doing fine on my own, I don't really need your help"

"Well I did my research and you've been looking for ClownFace for a long time now, and let's say I have unfinished business with him too, and together I think we can find him and end him."

"We'll try, but don't forget I don't work for you"

"Yeah sure, let's see what do you know that I don't about ClownFace! Boys clean this mess up. After you black rose" He said as he put his hand in front for Diana to hold it and follow him, but of course Diana looked at him and continued to walked passed him.

"Feisty I see"

They both got in a matt black BMW , it was beautiful. A moment of silence went by, beofre Dante spoke to break it.

"Do you mind removing your mask?"

"Actually I do mind"

"Okay, no need to be rude doll, but anyway what do have till now on ClownFace?"

Diana giggled as he asked "Something funny?"

"You don't even know his real name"

"YOU KNOW HIS REAL NAME?"

"Yes, stop screaming my ears are going to bleed"

"What's his real name?"

"Nah ah big boy, until I know I can trust you and that I'll be the one to end his miserable life, my lips are shut"

"Dante looked at me furious, I could sense how much my attitude is annoying him, well good luck you hot prick, you played with fire and you're slowly gonna get burned"

The ride was silent after that, no body said a word. Then the driver stopped in front of a huge mansion. It was all in black , the black of the walls was beautiful. You could see lights from inside and you'd know the person who owns it is a damn billionaire. The driver opened the door for her and she got out.

"Welcome to my home", Dante said coming behind Diana

"You'll be staying with us, until our mission is done"

"Are you kidding me?"

"You can trust me black rose we would never hurt you we just want to partners"

"Human beings are not perfect, and so trusting in someone is like taking risk in your life. Our fallibility is something that cannot be erased from our lives. It is a dangerous thing to trust in a fallible being. Imperfection is the reason you should not trust anyone.", She said looking strait in his beautiful icy blue eyes.

"You're a smart one black rose, I admire you, but I can assure you you're safe with me"

"Yeah right"

They went inside and in the main entrance hall 4 men were standing waiting for their boss. Diana walked in first and all the men were shocked because they recognized the mask of the black rose. Then Dante walked in after her.

"Boss, the black rose? How-"

"Don't forget Rico I always get I want!"

"Who are those men?", Diana asked looking at Dante.