I have a plan

Diana and Dante arrive home, they are both sweaty and their clothes were bloody. As soon as they opened the front door the boys rushed to them.

"Boss you need to see our doctor, now."

"No I'm fine.. I don't need one"

"But boss you're seriously injured"

"Boys back off I'll help him"

"I don't need your help neither"

"Well too bad I wasn't asking! Now get moving"

Diana helped him get to his room and placed him on the bed, still Dante was trying to get up and take care of himself. 

"Sit down and don't move or I'll tie you to that fucking bed... Good"

"Why do you want to help me so bad even though you're mad at me"

"Mad? oh hell nah I'm furious you didn't tell me about that mission and almost got yourself killed."

"Carful I might think that you care if I die or not.." he said with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Don't get too cocky, now here take those pain killers while I continue to stitch you up"

"No, I'm not taking these I don't like pain killers. And I'm fine It doesn't hurt"

"Oh please stop acting all tough in front of me, I know you're in pain, you're just hiding it, you can't fool me Santino, those are tricks I use too for your information. Now Take. Them. "

"Good luck with that Lopez.."

"I'll show you how smart I am.." Diana put the pain killers in her mouth without Dante seeing her, then she went close to him and sat on his lap, trying not to hurt him, Dante was surprised when she did that he smirked  and said "What are you doing Lopez.." Diana put her finger on his mouth to shush him then she smashed her lips onto his. As soon as he opened his mouth for dominance she took control of the kiss and slipped the pain killers in his mouth without noticing he swallowed, she then pulled away licking her lips.

"Good now that you've taken those damn pain killers my job is done"

Dante's POV 

"I was speechless, this woman is crazy and smart. I can't believe she manipulated me, she kissed me to make me take the pain killers and she pulled away! While I was lost in my thoughts the pills started to affect me, I started to feel the drugs and I felt dizzy and tired. These are going to make me do some things I'd never do if I wasn't drugged. After some time I called Diana.

She came into my room and asked me if I needed something and my stupid drugged self told her to stay next to me"

"Can you stay.. I seem to sleep better each time you're next to me"

"Carful Santino I might think that you care..", she giggled.

"It's those damn pain killers that you gave me, see that's why I don't like them. But now come on just lay next to me, I won't bite"

"Fine, what a baby!"

She went and lied next to him, he then spooned her.

"Big bad wolf, drugged, turned into big soft teddy bear."

"At least you still know that I'm big"

"Oh please go to sleep asshole"

"Yes mam"

***

"What do you guys think?", asked Gio

"I think they'd make a power couple", answered Rico

"They'd make little monster babies" added Jack

"True they're both as crazy as each other" laughed Marko

"They just both need to realize that they are perfect for each other,  but they are both not familiar with love it's clear..", said Rico

"Yeah boss has never been in love and he just needs to realize that Diana is the one for him" sighed Jack.

"Alright it's getting late and tomorrow is early training, I'm going to bed guys,night"

"Yeah me too, good night"

***

"We can't wait anymore boss we lost too many men they killed more than half of them!"

"They are pissing me off we need to get rid of them and I happen to have a plan, listen..."