six

TRIGGER WARNING! ⚠️
ABUSE

A couple of weeks had went on Theo and I had started to develop a really good relationship, we still weren't boyfriend or girlfriend yet. We were always spending time together, reading together we would kiss at any moment we could, we were constantly holding hands and he would walk me to all my classes even if it meant he as late. I was really falling for him, I really wanted more because I was falling hard for Theo but something was in the way my gut was holding me back.

Draco was doing everything he can to avoid me and obviously at first I was pretty upset by it but it doesn't bother me now, i still had that soft spot for him it was never going to go away i still have feelings for Draco but it was very one sided even as much as I tried to avoid them it wasn't allowing me, sometimes I just want to confront him and asked him if I offended him in anyway but what was the point he made it clear he didn't want me anywhere near him.

It was coming up for Halloween and The school were already talking about Winter Break the thought of heading back home wasn't something I wanted, I still didn't hear from my parents and I sent them about 4 owls. I wasn't worried because I knew they would be too busy and forget to write to me. After deep thought I finally chose to stay at Hogwarts this Christmas because I couldn't bear to be in my own.

I was in potions with a Harry and Ron and they told me that they were also going to stay behind also so at least I had them to keep me company. I just wanted to stay here with all of my friends things were just starting to get good, I wanted Theo to stay but he said that his mum has Christmas planned months in advance so he couldn't get out of it.

Classes that week had flew by so fast I was doing so well in my class work so I had less homework but I wanted to make sure Neville was doing good so I helped him a lot after school every day with Hermione in the library or in the gardens, I always loved to help others it made me feel like a better person.

The weekend had arrived and Today was the first Quidditch match for our house, Slytherin VS Ravenclaw, this was all the boys spoke about because Draco was the seeker and he has caught the snitch the last few games in the last couple of years. Theo was also good well he had to be for team captain, he and Luke were the Beaters and Blaise was the keeper. I loved the matches it was a good way to get the adrenaline going.

After struggling to get myself out of bed I finally got up and ready then headed down to the common room, It was strangely quiet considering it's our first match but I really liked it being quiet, the room had finally some light brought in when the sun started to rise and my attention caught to someone coming down the stairs. I thought it would been Theo but it wasn't it was Draco, He continued looking at his feet walking down stairs and then his eyes met mine, My body froze still seeing him in his quidditch uniform oh man he looked so good.

He scoffed a smile at me shook his head then he gave me a foul look, as he walked passed me I had no idea what got into me my hand had reached his arm to spin him around but he was far too strong for me