twenty five

Author note: I listened to Nick Cave O'Children writing this chapter, it's the perfect song for this moment.

⚠️ Sexual Scenes

After moments later I was still watching the lightning bash through the sky, Then there was knocking on my door, was it Narcissa again I thought to myself but then a broken blonde haired boy slowly walked into my room with distraught in his blue eyes, a rage was burning up inside of me seeing him like this It made me more determined to make this work. Draco didn't deserve to be like this anymore, there was gonna be light at the end of all of this. We were going to be happy in the end.

Placing the wine glass on the table I got myself up and ran over to him holding him tightly, he grabbed me then picked me up slowly I wrapped my legs around him making me hold him tighter, Draco then tucked his face into my neck. I could feel tears on my neck running my fingers through his hair I just had to be there for him he needed comfort and that's what I was going to give him.

"I'm going to make this better Draco, that I promise you my darling I'm going to make this better I want to take this away from you" I whispered to him

"Snape done it, he done it like he was nothing Luce. Dumbledore had begged him and he didn't care" Draco cried looking in my eyes

I brought him back to rest his head on me, I just had to comfort him, I couldn't imagine what he seen nobody should have to witness anything like that not even Draco.

Draco pulled away from me slowly placing me back on the ground then removed his jacket turning away from me placing his hands on my dresser he spotted the bottle of wine and glass beside him, he then poured himself a large glass of wine and drank it in one, he then poured another and drank that just as quickly.

He wasn't crying anymore he was exhausted from crying. Draco never cried until this year he's probably done 4 years worth of crying in the space of 6 months, I walked closer and stood behind him and put my arms around his chest. Draco placed the glass down then placed his hands on top of mine, He slowly turned himself around to face me my hands were still sitting perfectly on his tight chest

Placing his hand on my face then tucking hair behind my ear, I began loosening his tie taking it off him slowly then placing it gently on my dresser I brought my hands across his chest moving them slowly up to the top to unbutton his black shirt. Once I got to the bottom I slid my hands back up his chest to remove it from His body. I seen his perfectly sculpted body but it looked more sensational with the candlelight glowing on his skin. Still examining its beauty running my fingers over his abdomen, my eyes had followed my index finger moving from his abdomen slowly up to his lips. Our eyes met his eyes didn't look distraught anymore they turned hungry, i slowly took a step back from Draco getting a full view of him standing there perfectly.

I kept my eyes on his as I slowly lifted my jumper off my body and threw it down on the floor exposing my black lace bra, Draco took one look at me then ran over to me picking me up so I can wrap my legs around him once more then he began kissing me deeply then it quickly became harder it had an urgent need I've never known before.

He lay me on my bed still not breaking our kiss, our hands all over each other bodies as if it was the first time we felt each other. He then unbuttoned my jeans looking at me for approval I slid them off at the top and he finished removing them he looked down then began to move his kiss on to my stomach. His hands slid under my back lifting me up so my head was resting on the pillows he was on top of me his hands slowly removing my matching black lace underwear then throwing them on to the floor. He got to just below my belly button planting soft kisses I was wanting this so much, I put my hands through his hair and he finally went further down.