Chapter Four

Drake went and sat on my bed, "you're watching Dracula, I like this one" he said as he decided to get comfortable on my bed. I stood there not sure what to do.

There was a hot guy laying on my bed, this was something new and no way was it expected. "Come and watch with me" he said with a smile that could light up the night sky.

I slowly walked over to my bed and climbed in, I laid next to him but making sure I was not touching him; I was not sure what I would do if I even let my leg touch his even an inch.

I woke up warm and when I opened my eyes, I saw I was in bed sleeping next to Drake who had his arms wrapped around me and had me pulled to his side.

I quickly looked down and saw I was still wearing my night clothes as I was last night, relief washed through me as I realized we did not do anything last night.

"Good morning" he whispered into my ear, and my body the traitor that it was shivered, and I found myself slowly pushing my ass against him.

Oh, your traiteurs thing I thought, "Morning" I whispered. He pulled me in closer to his chest and squeezed a little bit, "I'm not sure if I want to let you go just yet, and I think your body doesn't either" as he nipped my ear.

Taking a breath, I knew my body was deceiving me by letting Drake know what it wants even though my mind was screaming to get up and stop this.

My brain was always one way, but my body always had other plans, the two were always at war with one another. Did I want Drake, hell yes, he was hot and smelled good.

But my mind always kept me out of trouble, and here lies the dilemma, which one do I listen to.

Drake slowly started to kiss my jawline as he made his way down to my neck, going so slow and tender that I did not want him to stop. I bared my neck more for him as my ass was ever so slightly pushing against him.

My body was going to win this one, and for once I was good with that. His hand found my one breast and was slowly kneading it, a soft moan slipped out of my mouth.

"Thats its baby, go with what you want" he whispered as he moved my face to his and claimed my mouth, as I let out another moan, he took that moment to slip in his tongue and explored my mouth as I did his.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me, he climbed on top of me as my legs wrapped around his waist. "Do you want me?" was the only question he would ask.

"Yes" I whispered against his lips as he claimed me from that point on, he got up on his knees and ripped off my tank top and shorts, looking down at me.

"You are so perfect my love, you are mine and no one will ever touch you again" as he stripped off his clothes, took his knees, and spread my legs apart.

I laid there wanting him, not a care in the world at this moment, needing and wanting Drake was a new feeling but one I felt was right.

He took one finger in between my folds and found the most tender spot on my body.

"So wet for me baby" he said as he entered me, stroking, and thrusting ever so slightly inside of me, my back arched, and I was moaning wanting him inside of me.

He leaned down and took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked on it for a moment then nipped the tip of my nipple. I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to bring him closer to me.

"My love, what do you want?" he asked as he licked and sucked my nipples repeatedly, "I want to feel you inside of me" I said looking into his eyes.

"You know once I claim you, you are mine for all eternity your soul will be marked as mine and you will become my queen" he said with a slight growl to his voice.

"I want to be yours" as I said that he thrusted deep inside of me, breaking the skin that kept me a virgin but no more, once he did that, I felt like I was on fire, but the feeling was so pleasurable I did not care.

Our bodies were intertwined, kissing, and touching each other for the first time, for once I felt whole, I felt that I belonged.

"Look at me my love" he whispered as soon as I did, he thrusted so hard and deep that it brought my orgasm to the surface and I screamed his name as he unloaded deep inside of me, claiming me from the inside and out as his.

After that wave of pure bliss washed over me, we laid wrapped in each other's arms, "my love, you were amazing, and I am so glad you accepted everything" he said as he kissed my lips softly.

Laying there in his cocoon of safety and bliss I drifted off barely hearing him whisper something in another language.