Chapter Sixty Three

~Advice from the Twins~

September 30th, 1995

I didn't know what to do, Harry had his point and he was right. I did need to end things with Draco, but I didn't know how.

I really didn't want to leave him, I cared for him too much. The fact Voldemort is back though, only bad things will come from that.

The stress had taken over me, I wanted to cry. I hadn't cried in so long, but I was in my dormitory and other people were here. So obviously I couldn't let it out.

I remembered that I had August as a friend, he gives pretty great advice to be honest. So I got up and ran out my dormitory, getting ready to of course sneak into the Gryffindor common room.

Thankfully it was a Saturday, so there's a pretty high chance I'd find August in his common room, if not maybe at least his dorm room.

I was about to walk into the common room, but then I saw the Weasley twins, "Hey if it isn't the female Potter." George greeted me.

I forced a smile onto my face, "Hey."

"What you doing trying to get into the Gryffindor common room? You know the rules." George teased.

I had to look up in order to talk to them, they were a lot taller compared to me.

"I was needing to speak to August, have you seen him?" I asked.

Fred tried to clarify who I was talking about specifically, "Williams?"

"Yeah him." I answered.

"I'm pretty sure he went to Hogsmeade earlier today, so I doubt he'd be in there." Fred told me.

George ruffled my hair, "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Nothing." I laughed as I attempted to fix my hair.

"Oh c'mon." Fred whined, "You seeking your best friend with a worried look on your face, I'm sure anyone could tell something was up."

"Well, just thoughts." I shrugged trying to make them let it slide, "It's no big deal."

George went to go sit down on a step of the staircase, "Sit down Aly." He patted the spot next to him, so I went over there and sat down. Then Fred came and sat down on the other side of me.

"Tell us what's up."

"Well, ya' know the fight me and Harry had back on the train a few weeks ago?"

"The one where he wanted you to leave Malfoy?" Fred questioned me.

"Yeah, I mean that's kind of the only argument we had on the train." I sarcastically laughed, "Well he is a bit right and that's what has been stressing me out, I do need to end things with him, but I care about him too much to do so." I started to fiddle with my hoodie strings, "I don't want anyone to get hurt. If I leave him, I'll get hurt and he probably would too if he actually likes me the way I like him, but if I stay and Voldemort starts his plan, Draco will become a death eater and I wouldn't want my friends or my few family members to get hurt."

George put his arm around my shoulder, "Why don't you just wait."

"For what?" I looked at him.

"To see what happens, knowing you Al, you'd definitely be able to help Draco get away from becoming a death eater."

"You think so?" I smiled.

"Definitely." Fred chimed in, "You really need to trust yourself on this one."

Word Count: 588